Anniversary G

(I'm not writing anymore for a while, sorry.)

Flower pedals scattered across the floor all over the apartment.

Awe. He's trying to be cute but it's not gonna be cute if I have to clean all this up later.

You followed the flower pedal arrows to the bedroom where you see them thrown all over the bed now. Grayson is sitting in the chair on the side of the room. He's wearing a black shirt with black pants to match.

You smile. "Hello Grayson."

"Hello (y/n)." He says softly as he stands up.

You hold out the box with white silk looking wrapping paper with a thin red bow on it.

"Happy anniversary." You say.

He grabs the box and sets it on the dresser beside him.

"I'll open it after you open yours." He says while walking towards the closet.

He pulls down a basketball sized square box, wrapped in black wrapping paper with a black bow. You take the bow off and begin carefully opening the wrapping paper. You open the box up to see makeup. The perfect fucking makeup you've been wanting so badly.

You're fucking kidding me. Oh my god. I'm gonna slay the fuck outta this shit.

"Uh.." he laughed quietly getting your attention.

"Grayson I love it. Thank you so much." You say setting your box of Mac down and embracing him in a hug.

"Now go open yours." You say letting him go.

"Oh well, your present isn't done yet. We have two more things." He smiles.

"What? Why do you want to wait?" You ask.

"Because I want the whole day to be about you and I'll get my present at the end."

"Alright Grayson. Fair enough."

***

"This is so overdone but I'm glad we got to do it too I don't even care." You laugh quietly as you walk into the theater.

"I love seeing movies with you. This was a little for me too." He smiled.

***

"What's the second thing?" You ask as you're driving away from the movie theater.

"Oh you'll see when you get home."

(I hate this. This is mostly to say I'm done updating for a while. I'm not creative anymore and can't write well because of how busy I am. I don't want to put out shit for you guys so I'll just leave what I have and maybe come back one day and do more. I'm sorry if you for some reason liked this book and maybe wanted more but, 🤷🏻‍♀️.)