Earned It G (S)

|This update is smut so if you don't care about the writers thoughts (aka the rest of this) then just skip down to where it starts. If you don't skip down to where it starts I just wanted to say that my freshman and sophomore years were the primary years of all of my writing. Which is pretty crazy because if you've read that shit you wouldn't think i was like 15 but whatever. Im a senior now and I've been busy since early last year when I got a boyfriend. (Shit changes you dog.) We're still together just a side note, but since then I haven't had much need for writing or desire. So I want to write a farewell chapter to everyone. I'm very thankful for discovering this platform and everyone and thing it brought with it. Love you all and thank you for everything. Goodbye for now. |

(Chapter starts here.)

"We need to take a shower as soon as we get home. We smell like ass." I slightly laughed.

"No shit." Grayson said with a sarcastic tone.

We pulled into the driveway and parked. As we got out of the car I realized how sore I already was. I winced in pain as I started walking towards the front door. Grayson looked back and saw me walking hunched over and taking small steps. He walked back towards me in no pain at all.

"Fucking show off." I jokingly scoffed at him.

"Awe. You're okay baby a hot shower will fix ya." He said as squatted down so I could climb into his back.

"Piggyback ride?" I asked.

"Well its faster than you walking like a grandma." He said as he scooped me into his back.

"Fair enough." I replied.

As we got into the bathroom he started the shower and we both began to strip. This was a normal thing we do all the time. If we're both home and we both need showers why not just do it together?

As he pulled off his shirt I noticed how prominent the veins in his arms were after the workout. I tested to see how warm the water was with my finger tips as he got some towels ready for us.

"Good enough." I said stepping out of my shorts and stepping into the shower.

Grayson soon followed and stepped in. He stood behind me as I enjoyed the warmth of the water on my sore muscles. He started light massaging my shoulders and I let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Everything hurts so bad babe." I complained.

"You did amazing today. Don't focus on the pain focus on tbe accomplishments. You're getting so much better already babe. I'm very proud of how hard you worked today." Grayson said.

He wrapped his arms around my naked body and hugged me from behind.

"Thank you babe." I leaned back into the warm water and let it soak my hair. Then I stepped out of the way so he could get some warm water. "I feel good on the inside at least." I joked.

As we got out of the shower he handed me my towels. I put the first around my now cold body and the second in my hair. I look up to see Grayson flexing in the mirror with a towel around his waist. I made a click noise as I motioned taking a picture with my hands. He laughed.

"What! I see progress. Kinda.." He said dropping his arms and coming to me.

"You look amazing babe. I wanted to take a picture. With my mind." I said.

I ran my finger tip down the center of his and as he laughed.

"You don't need a picture. You got it in real life." He said as he wrapped his arms around my small and short body.

"Wow. That's wild huh. That I get to sleep next to such a snack." I said.

He lifted up my towel on the back and slapped my ass unexpectedly.

"You're the snack babe..." He said before leaning in to kiss me. As he pulled away he whispered, "..and I'm hungry."

He stood up straight and smiled then left the bathroom so I followed. We walked into the bedroom and I walk over to my closet. As i reach for a hanger with a hoodie on it he reaches at my hand.

"Didn't you hear me?" He said with a slightly angered tone.

"What?" I said quietly.

"I said, I'm hungry." He ripped my towel down and off my body so I quickly took the towel out of my hair.

"You look so fucking hot." He said as he grabbed me and lifted me up.

He laid me down on the bed got on top of me.  He quickly leaned in and kissed me roughly. It was an eager kiss. He grabbed his towel and through it off with one hand as he used the other as support while we kissed. When he pulled away he leaned back and I admired his perfect body. He got off of the bed and then pulled me down to the end. He got on his knees as he spread my thighs apart and put one leg on each of his shoulders. I got excited because I know how good it feels and he doesn't do it very often.

He starts by burying his face between my thighs. His tongue goes wild around my heat as my legs start to instantly shake. I put my hand into his long, thick, brown hair and gripped it holding him where he was. He stared up at me while he drove me crazy with his lips and tongue. He slowly began pumping his finger into me which turned into a very rapid pump causing me to moan loudly. He pulled away and smiled in satisfaction with wet lips. He kept pumping into me quickly making me want to scream. Right as I think I'm about to come he stops and gets back into the bed. I move around and get under him properly before he puts his member in me. As he slides in he goes slow until he can feel Im ready. As soon as he knows, without hesitation the thrusts speed up and get harder. I grab his back and start to scratch because I know he loves that. He leans up and wraps his hand around my throat choking me slightly. He knows I love that. 

"Fuck you feel so good babe." He moaned as he slammed into me.

I let out soft moans that were being suppressed by his hand around my neck which got tighter over time. I didn't mind though it was such a turn on. He released my neck and grabbed my leg to put it up on his shoulder then followed with my other leg. He leaned on to me as he pounded into me. I moaned loudly which encouraged his thrusts.

"Oh fuck Grayson, you feel so big." I moaned into his ear.

He growled in response and made his thrusts harder causing me to yelp.

I mumbled profanities as he fucked my helpless body. He leaned into the crook of my neck and started kissing. The sensations were too much for me to handle which causes me to come. Grayson wasn't done yet though so we kept going.

He stopped and said, "Can we change to doggy?".

"Yes sir." I said turning over and arching my back.

"Good girl." He said seductively as he positioned himself behind me.

He suddenly slapped my ass hard causing me to moan. He squeezed it hard and then slapped it again before pushing his member back into my heat. I moaned as he hit my sweet spot repeatedly from this angle and began to fall apart quickly. He held onto my hips as he thrusted into me.

"Fuck babe I'm so close." I mutter into the pillow.

He started to fuck me harder and faster making me scream his name in pleasure.

"Oh fuck babe yes. Oh my god." He said as he came inside of me. "You are so fucking sexy." He said as he pulled out.

He got off the bed and grabbed a towel from the floor using it to clean up the mess we had just made.

He plopped down onto the bed beside me and covered me in the blankets. "I hope you enjoyed that." He said then he gave me a peck on the forehead before cuddling with me.

"God!" I said. "That was amazing. You were an animal, Grayson." I slid my arm under his to hold him closer.

"You earned that babe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now lets get some sleep. We have both used more energy than we should've had today. I'll go get us breakfast in the morning." Grayson said.

"That sounds great. Thank you babe. I love you goodnight." I gave him a kiss and then closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, beautiful."