Jealous-Mine E (S)

(I'm sorry if these aren't what you guys pictured, I'm trying to be creative. For Libby.)

As Ethan walked around the book store, looking to find a random pick for my library, Ethan walks away to look for something for himself or to help me choose one.

I take slow steps down the isles as I judge books by their cover, I grab a few and check their backs but none have seemed to peak my interest yet.

I accidentally step on someone's foot while not paying attention.

"I'm sorr-" I began nervously but then stopped as I realized who I had accidentally stepped on. "I'm not sorry." I corrected myself.

"You're always in a book store Libby." He smiled at me as I scowled in return.

"Yep. And you can never leave me alone can you?" I ask as I try to push past him in search for Ethan.

He stands in front of me and puts his hands in my sides.

"I never want to leave you alone baby." He smiles as I try to push him away from me

"Get the fuck off me Matt." I spat.

"But, boo you look so good, I don't want to." He said as he moved closer.

"Go touch someone who isn't taken, or is you don't care, you're fucking cheater anyway." I said finally breaking free.

I storm away and lose Matt in the store then quickly find Ethan whom had his arms full with books.

His glasses slipped down his nose slightly as he smiled and stood up when he saw me. His smile dropped into a frown when he saw my expression.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked concerned as sighed.

"Matt." I simply replied.

His look of concern faded into anger as he started walking the direction I had come from.

"Where is h-" He began to ask before he saw Matt leaned up against the edge of a book shelf.

"Can't leave her alone can you?" He asked as he put the books down on the floor before standing up and fixing his glasses.

"More like, she can't leave me alone." He chuckled and pouted his lip up to the side, in a sort of smirk.

"Yeah right." I scoffed from behind Ethan.

"What are you going to threaten me with now, Dolan? Oh, are you going to "beat my ass"?" He curled his fingers around the words. He chuckled. "You can't hurt me, it would hurt her. You know that. What happened the last time we fought? Oh yeah, she begged you to stop and then you had to lay there while I beat your ass." He laughed.

"No, sorry Matt. Just because Libby knows I could fucking kill you and wants to spare your life, doesn't mean I won't fuck your world up if you don't leave her alone." Ethan said angrily.

Matt pretended to be scared as he started dramatically shaking.

"Oh, oh no! Not Ethan. What will I do?" He mocked. "Just wait a week until she gets tired of you and I'll be fucking her brains out every night." He winked at me.

Ethan curled his fist up and clenched his jaw.

"I can't wait to have those pretty little legs wrapped around me again." He said as he walked past huffy Ethan, slapping my ass and quickly walking away as I gasped.

Ethan lunged after him as I caught him in my small arms.

"Ethan. Ethan. It's okay. Let it go. Let's just go home." I tried to calm him down as I ran my fingers threw his hair.

He slowly closed his eyes and his breathing returned to normal.

"Babygirl, no one will ever touch you like that but me, understand?" He asks as he grabs my hands.

"Yes, I-I know."

"You're mine. The only name you'll scream, is mine." He said as he grabbed me by my waist and marched me out if the store.

I guess I'm not getting a new book today.

***

We drove home, fast. Ethan's hand was running up and down my thigh the whole way.

We finally reach home and he quickly parks the car and pulls the key out.

"Hurry. Upstairs." He demands.

I comply and rush into the house and get to our room. He soon follows me in and slams the door behind him. He walks over to me and cups my face and kisses me passionately as he walks me backwards towards the bed.

He slightly pulled away, lips still, ghosting over mine. "All those things he said made me realize I shouldn't waste what I have. You're precious babygirl. I'll show you."

He pressed his lips back against mine as they moved together heatedly. He slipped me out of my light blue jean jacket, it fell to the floor behind my feet. He pulled my black tank top over my head as my hands roamed his body. He was moaning into the kiss which caused me to moan. Soon he stopped and kneeled down. He unzipped my jeans and slid them down my pale legs. I stepped out of them as he looked up at me.

"Is for only you tonight babygirl." He said as he kissed my thighs, causing goosebumps to form under his touch as my hands intertwined into his hair.
He slowly stood and so fly laid me down on the cold bed, which I knew would be hot soon.

He looked up at me from my head and slowly paced a kiss to the fabric covering my heat.

I whined as wiggled underneath him.

He put his thumbs on my hips as he bit my underwear and pulled them down by his teeth. Once they were two my knees, his soft warm hands slid from my hips down to them and continued to slide them off.

He unexpectedly grabbed my ankles then quickly pushed them up, bending my legs.

I let out a breath of a moan.

He moved them apart more before instantly diving his face into my heat. His tongue licked up and down my center as I softly whined underneath him. He soon pushed his tongue into me as I let my head fall back and close my eyes. My fingers ran through his hair then clenched tight as he continued to lick me. I moaned as he released one of my ankles and used 2 free fingers to push into my heat. His thick fingers slid in and out in my core as my back arched off of the bed.

"Oh my." I high pitch moaned as he licked my clit as he pumped his fingers.

"Ethannnn."I moaned as he put me in pure euphoria.

He pulled his wet fingers out and put them in his mouth, sucking off my wetness. He moaned onto his fingers before pulling them out with a pop. He slowly licked his lips as he opened his weak eyes, looking into mine. He kept eye contact as he pressed his face back into my heat and shook his head vigorously. I met out loud whimpers but tried to contain them by biting my lip. I tasted blood in my mouth before I decided to just set them all free. I moaned loudly as is tongue moved all around skillfully, contacting my clit and inside of my walls, feeling wonderful.

I felt a tingly warmness in my lower stomach. My toes curled up as he brought his fingers back up to my core. He knew I was close so he shoved them in, pumping fast and curling them.

"ETHAN." I moaned loudly.

"Come babygirl." He whispered huskily.

Seconds after, I released all of my pleasure onto the blue sheets. He licked my lower half clean as I laid numbly paralyzed on the bed.

***

We were laid in bed after round two...and three. My back was sore and my legs were painfully numb. My backside red with handprints. My neck and chest littered with pink to blue bruises.

This was a lot better than getting a new book today.

(Check last chapter for requesting.)