16. Choices

Kelsie

As we get back to the house Luke apparently couldn't hold his liquor in the car and barfs all over me and Calum. He tells me they brought a change of clothes with them earlier in hopes they could crash at our place. I ask if he wants a shower first.

"Only if you join me." I gasp. Oh gawd. I want to, Katie told me to relax and have fun. Dammit this isn't me though. I shake my head no. He looks like he expected that.

"Just a change of cloths for me then."

Ashton heads to the bed we directed him to down stairs. Dragging a sick Luke with him. "Drop him in the room just past yours Ashton." He nods. Katie and Michael head to the pit. While Calum and I head up the stairs to change.

I exit my room and Calum is standing in the hall again waiting on me. He's wearing a shirt covered in holes. He looks so good. I'm starting to regret my decision.

He looks pissed and he opens his mouth then shakes his head and turns to go back down stairs. I'm still slightly buzzed, and now I'm curious what's wrong.

I fist that damn hole filled shirt and pull him to me. Growling "damnit what's your problem"

"You are. You keep pushing me away. I can see it in your eyes you want me too what gives?"

I sigh "Cal, I do you're right but I'm scared. You are this famous bass player in this famous band. You've had so many girls. I've been with very few guys, I don't know what to do. More than that though I'm afraid of just being another one of 'those' girls to you. I don't wanna be a groupie or just another fuck. Cal, I want you for the person you are. I'm not the one night stand kinda girl. I couldn't handle never talking to you again."

"So what are we just going to ignore our feelings then. FUCK Kelsie I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I'm being pulled to you."

"I don't fucking know Calum."

He kisses me and fuck I melt into him. My hands are fisting his hair now. His are on my ass pulling me as close as he can. He growls when it's not close enough and he easily lifts me pressing me into the wall behind us. I wrap my legs around him, he pulls away. His lips are on my neck. Oh gawd. Oh my gawd I have to stop this. WHY? My brain screams at me. But my heart is pushing him away. He pulls my earlobe in his teeth and I arch in to him. "Fuck Cal." I'm done. I'm all his. I won't push him away anymore. He stops and looks me in the eye. He knows he has me. He shakes his head.

"Alright Kels if you want to take things slow I'm game. I want to prove to you that you mean more to me then those girls." Fuck what the hell have I done. Fuck. He did that on purpose I know he did. I can't even be mad. Gawd I fell hard for him, when did this happen. I'm still freaking as he lowers me to my feet and walks away. I slide down the wall. He doesn't look back. I hope he wouldn't keep walking if he saw how confused and upset I was feeling.

I take my time calming my self as I head downstairs. I pass Katie and Michael heading up the stairs together. I fake a smile at her and she stops. "Kels?"

"Go on I'm fine. Or at least I will be." She looks at me and I smile as best I can and she keeps going. I find Calum drinking a beer in the pit watching tv. "Hey" I say softly. He smiles at me and pats the seat beside him. I climb down beside him and snuggle under his arm as we watch Friends reruns. He kisses my head and takes a drink. We laugh and talk and at some point I fall asleep in his arms.