Chapter 2:Sherlock's P.O.V

I am happy with her.....

Come to think of it,she was quite like an angel.If I should say so myself.She is the first girl that ever like me.just because of my heart...Not my looks,not my brains or my family's wealth...
Well,she once say I am handsome once when we have our first date.

She is not even into riches.I came to think of our first date.She was not judging my looks.We had a nice day together.We were friends for 3 years.And we start dating officially dating with her for a month.

Suddenly someone knocks on my door.....

Father:Oh,Sherlock.How is your date with my friend's daughter,Ange?

Me:Father,you know that is not her name.But I can accept that and yes it is nice to be with her.It went well.

Father:Have you told her about the university?She can study with you there.

Sherlock:Not yet..

Father:Son,you need to tell her or she study somewhere.You know a long distance love does not end well..And she will be an actress.

Sherlock:You know that she want to be a detective like me.You cannot control her,Father.

Father:....But she is good.I saw her in a play at your school..She is suitable to be the inheritor of your mother's work.

Sherlock:.....Fine,but I do not want her to be in the same university so that I want to conceterate with my studies in law...

Father:.....Then end your engagement with her.

Sherlock:!!!!

I was shocked.Why would father want that since he wanted that too.I loved her,so I think I should do what father wants.Then...I talk to my father for an agreetment and he accepted.I can't observe about my father think because I was thinking of Yurika...

Then my father left my room while I sleep to comfort myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In school,

I walk to the corridors to meet with Yurika since schools had already finished.

I talked to her about everything that my father told and also the agreement.

Sherlock:So I do not want to accept it but....I do not want to end our realationship because of that.

Yurika:Ok...*smile I accept it.I think I will accept to be an actress so well don't worry.It is the least I can do for your parents that have been helping my mom and me.Right?

Sherlock:....(Yurika)

I hugged her and she hugged me back.I promises I won't let her down.....ever..

To Be Continued.....