Chapter 7:Sherlock's Specialty

Sherlock's POV

I was quite shocked to hear his voice.I know who is the person.
The king of art industries.......

James Connor.

Let me do my theories.He maybe in his 40's,Dark hair.If he has a grudge on someone it maybe because he wants something and that means..........a woman.

He is rich he has everything except a woman.So he is a womanizer.Dirty old man......

Well this far I will use this theory so far.

Ange:.....Holmes?

Me:Y...yes?

Ange:Are you okay?

Me:Yes,Ange...I think I need to move to our investigation.

Ange:Okay then.

We went to my favourite cafe Lucci and Masson's.I chose to go outside since Ange barely to go outside.

Me:Can I ask about Mr Connor?

Ange:Huh,you mean my previous  manager?Well he is kind of a sexual man but he did asked something I completely rejected.

Me:What would it be?

Ange:........

Me:Ange?

She started to bawl her eyes off.Tears are starting to fall.
I think this must  be a sexual demand from that old man.

Ange:He asked me to be his son's and himself woman.I was completely mad that I fired him.
But of course I did that for both side.It has been 3 years until all this hell happened.

Well that explains it.But I try to make a theory but it does not make sense.If he is a womanizer and rich why would he still hold grudges to a woman he just likes for 3 years?

It must be something...............

Me:Ange--

Suddenly I sense something.I can hear a bullet been released.I was shocked and quickly dodged and it hit my cup of tea.All of the customers were also shocked especially Ange.

Me:You okay,Ange?

Ange:......Yes.

I quickly picked up the bullet and examined it.Then I saw a piece of paper.

"To:Sherlock
Give me Ange and both sides will win

Who might this be?I am so curious that I want to solve this case right away.But............
I want to be with Ange more.....
she reminds me about my Yurika.

What if she is Yurika and I let her go just like that.Everything about her..........Dub dab

Make my heart beats even faster.

Ange:S-Sherlock?Are you okay,I think we should head back to 221B Baker Street.

Me:.........

Ange's POV

It went weird just now and  now we are walking silently........Not even a word and it is getting awkward...............

Time skips~At 221B Baker Strret

We had our dinner with my homecook dishes and it made all the guys amazed.

Mikah:I did'nt know that you are a terrific cook.Oh,my stomach is now so full of delicious dishes.

John:Yeah,you can make a good wife for m---

Just as John was trying to continue his sentence Sherlock's been staring grimly at him.He sighed and look at me with a flush in his cheek.

Sherlock:You know,you could be
the best wife ever and your husband would be so lucky.

Me:Uuh,thanks.

After we finished I quickly washed the dishes and get ready for bed.I wore a black bodice and that was a huge mistake.I quickly remember that I sleep in 'his' room.Sherlock' room but since I was too lazy I just go along with it.

I went into the room to see him playing violin.Serenade........
can't believe he could play it so romantic like he was in the story.

A story of a musician fell in love with a noble woman.Their love was forbidden so he compose this song to remind of her.

Just as he finished his play I think he noticed me since he quickly turned towards me.

Sherlock look at my appearence and he was shocked that I swear he has pink dust on his cheek.

Sherlock:U-uumm,tonight you sleep at the bed.

Me:How about you?

Sherlock:Of course,the bed.

Me:What!

Sherlock:Nothing,I was just kidding I'll be sleeping with John.

He leaves the room with me standing there frozed.Are they gay?!

Sherlock:I am not gay!

Oh...

Then I went bed and sleep but I cannot sleep.Why does my heart thumped so fiercely.Ugh,my head.........

Then some flash backs came but this time it was quite long.It was me and a man.His name was......Sherlock.We are holding hands with a happy smile.We seem to be a couple that we spend a lot of time together.
About my parents,all of my memory.......

I remember........

Sherlock is my fiancee.........
But what should I tell him?

Meanwhile,

A man was walking towards a mansion.He is Mr Connor.
He went inside and the guards there lead him to the owner of the mansion.

Connor:Thank you for helping me and everything went well.I won't regret asking your help.

???:May I know who is the person you are hunting?

Connor:Just a bitch who is going to ruin my reputation.I cannot believe she had a record of me insulting a female crew.

???:What is her name?

Connor:Ange.Why you ask?

???:................Nothing*smile*It is good to make business with you.

Connor:Yes,the mafias will always help if their clients have money don't they?

???:Yes,well I believe you had work to do?Well about your plans I will try my best to organized it.

Connor:Oh yeah thanks anyway.

Mr Connor leaves the mansion.

???:I guess he accidently barked
at the wrong tree.This is going to get interesting.

I am going to pull the strings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is it?Yup,I changed the whole story upside down.Well,a spin-off story?Comment and follow me please?