Chapter 4:Did we met before?

Ange's P.O.V

Wow.....he is willing to help.Thank goodness,I am going to be safe.

Sherlock:But because you were threatened I suggest you tostay here for a couple of weeks.

........What........

~End of flashback~

So,here I am in Sherlock's room.He is doing his work on his laptop.I asked"Do you have TV?"
He replied",No,they will be no Devil's Box in my room sorry about that.

So I ended up reading books I wanted to read.Such a coincedence.The books,his type of clothing and food he likes are the same.Did we met before,I thought.

Sherlock:Of course we never met before but you face is the same with my fiancee.

Me:Oh who is she?

Sherlock:I don't actually like to share stories of my life to anyone but I let this time loose.

Me*nod

Sherlock:Her name is a secret.

.....What a twisted man.

Nevermind it is his privacy anyway.I should have kept quiet.So I continued to read "Romeo and Juliet".

Sherlock stop from working and start a conversation.

Sherlock:How about you?As a client I should know more about  you.

Me:Okay,I am Ange an acteress.And maybe a singer too.
But Ange is not my real name.My name is.....can you keep a secret?

Sherlock:Proceed.

Me:....My name is

Suddenly we were interupted by someone.I stood up and open the frontdoor and there.....are three males on the floor.Mikah and two unknown.

Sherlock: What are you guys doing.

Mikah:I just came for your rent fee.

Sherlock:How about you two....

I just stared at them and giggled.Then all of them stared at me.

Then the three males stood up and Mikah introduced the other two.

Mikah:Oh, Ange let me introduce
you these two.The man with blonde hair is John H Watson.He is a doctor and also Sherlock's assistant.And this man with raven hair is George Lestarde.He is a policeman in Scotland Yard.

John:Nice to meet you ,Miss Ange.

George:You look pretty.Nice to meet you.Hope we all can have tea at Sherlock's favourite place.

I nodded.

Time skips and it was night.I wear a night gown that is quite skimpy.I tried to hide and quickly sit on the couch thank goodness there have  a blanket.Then suddenly the bathroom door opened. I quickly hid myself in the blanket and there is him wearing towel on his waist with another towel at his neck.He is the beatiful creature that I ever laid my eyes on.
Holmes........

Sherlock:You can sleep at my bed.I will sleep on the couch.

Me:Wait,you don't need to....Holmes.

Sherlock:It is okay

So I nodded and walk towrds the bed with the blanket covering me my figure.

Sherlock:Oh,and give me that blanket.

Why did he ask......I slowly revealed my figure and Holmes widen his eyes in shock.

Me:Here you go.

Sherlock:....Yeah....good night.....

I quickly go towards the bed and pull the cover and lay down.

I shouldn't have wear it.(try to imagine a pink night gown that is long just until the inner thigh.Oh this is embarassing.
Just sleep...

Time skips in the morning.

I woke up and smile.and changed position to my right and found....
Holmes sleeping with his arms around me.What just happened
..........................................................
To be continued