Chapter 9:Tears and Pleasure

Sherlock's POV

I can't believe the one I am looking for is right under our  noses.

Luke:That would be the king of arts Mr Connor.He is going to have a dead body in the news.

He said that while eyeing at Ange.I feel my heart boiled but I try to conrol my emotion.

Me:What an idiot.......you know that your boss will be mad if he know all of us know who is the culprit is?

Luke:!!! You bastard.

He try to approach me but I already know what will happen.The crew grab him.

Actor 1:Don't you dare hurt him or you're the one will get it!!

Luke:Get off me!!

I called the police and they arrived five minutes with George Lestarde.They captured Luke.

Time skips at Ange dressing room

George:Thanks.How is Ange?*blush*Is she okay?

Me:......She is fine.

Ange came to us and smiled.

Ange:Hi George.How are you?

Geoerge:I am fine.How about we-

Me:Don't disturb my fiance please.

George:Wait,she is your...

Me:Yes.

George then went quiet and suddenly something ignorant happened.

Ange's POV

George took out his gun and pointed at Sherlock.

Me:Eh,George what happened to you?!

George:Please slap me...

Me:Why?

George:I can't believe this guy here had a fiance like you.

Sherlock:Please...stop.

George sighed and put his gun back.That was the most awkward scene ever happened.

George:Well,I am off for duty.Thank you again.

He leaves my room and suddenly the director came in.He said that I will have the days off for a few days so I thanked the director and the director too leaved.

Me:....Sherlock.

Sherlock:Yes?

Me:Can we go back to your apartment?

Sherlock:Hey,.....it is yours too.

He hugged from the back and kissed my neck.I was suprised and pushed him away and blushed.

Sherlock:Move in with me?

Me:......Okay.

He smiled and hold my hand.We went to 221B Baker Street.As we went inside.John and Mikah was there and their jaws are opened.
I blushed a bit but tried my best to just smile.

Mikah:I cannot believe it.Ange is Sherlock's fiancee

John:.........*anxious face*

Sherlock:*smile*Will you excuse us?

We walked to Sherlock's room. We went inside and we got ready for bed.

Time skips~Night time
Spoiler alert:Mature content

I wore my red night gown with laces.I went out the bathroom and saw that Sherlock is in front of me with his  night clothes.

Suddenly he carried me and tossed me at the bed.His face is full with lust.He looked deeply in my eyes and kissed me.I was shocked and he parted the kiss.

Me:Sherlock?

Sherlock:You've been wearing those dresses that turned me on.

I was a bit shocked.Well maybe not,it is my fault anyway.I hugged him back.I look at him and smile.

Sherlock smiled back and then ge pushes me away slowly.

Sherlock:I need to talk to John for a while.

I just noddedand let him leave the room.I kept thinking what did he do in the past years without me?Is he alone?Sad and sorrow?Now it went fast.My memories that have bee  locked for a long time came back after I am with him.

Then,Sherlock went back to the room and locked the door.Wait that's unusual.He never locked the door.Suddenly,he hovered at the bed.

Sherlock:Sorry,if I don't do this I can't think well about you.

Me:It is okay.

I blushed a bit and touch his warm cheeks.

Sherlock:Tell me to stop if you can't bear it okay.

Me:.....Sherlock,I am sorry*cry*

Sherlock:Why are you sorry?You have nothing to be sorry.

Me:For not trying to remember anything.

He remained calm and wipe my tears.He kissed my forehead.

Sherlock:It is okay.It is the past right?You are here with me and that is enough.

I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back but he suddenly blushed.I was confused but suddenly he kissed me roughly.I can't helped but kissed back.The kissed became harder that suddenly he parted leaving us panting.

Sherlock:Now that I am quite horny I will not stop.Even you need air or space I will not stop.

Me:It's okay.Since it is my duty to entertain you as a fiance.

That night was the most passionate moment that I ever had.He kept his promise by not giving a chance to even breath.He marked each part of my body......

When I am losing my senses he put something at my ring finger.
It is a ring...I smiled.

It is like what I 've been waiting for.I hug him lovingly.

Me:I love you.

Time skips~In the morning

I woke up of the feeling of someone holding my hair softly.I opened my eyes to see Sherlock's bedhead.I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Sherlock:Morning angel.

Me:Good morning.

Sherlock:I am confused now.

Me:Huh?

Sherlock:What should I call you?

Me:Oh,you can just call me Ange.

I look at him and smile again.

Time skips(Breakfast)

I made breakfast like usual.But when the guys came......

Mikah:Morning.

John:Good morning.*smirk*
Sherlock,your brother is at the second floor.

I looked at Sherlock......He has a brother?!Sherlock looked at me and sighed.

Sherlock:Yes,I have a brother. Mycroft Holmes and John what is he doing here?

John:Um....nothing maybe he heard someone that you had a fiancee.

What?!

To be continued........