Louis Tomlinson

Starting with Louis Tomlinson. RIP Johanna (His mom for those who aren't fans)

So I had been made fun of at school. I was the girl who spent her afternoons in a funeral home because my dad was a mortician and my mother a casket saleswomen. I spent most of my youth here and being back for one day made everything a little bit shaky.

I was here just to help out. My mom had knee surgery, said there was no appointments and I would just need to help the walk ins.

This also helped me. I was a therapist in London and they always put my cards out in the front. I usually take short calls, refer the people, but some make the trip to see me once a week.

I was flipping through magazines of shoes when I heard a bell. I buzzed the person in and saw 4 people shuffle in. One very famous.

"Hello, how can I help you all?" I asked coming around and shaking hands.

"Well... we need to talk to who is in charge." Louis Tomlinson said scratching his head and I nodded.

"Well, me mum is at the hospital, just had a bit of knee surgery and my dad works under ground. I am the only other worker." I said and shrugged. "I can tell you when to come back to talk to my mum."

"No, you'll do nicely honey. We just need a bit of disclosure." His mum stopped me and I nodded.

"Well when I am not helping out here I am a therapist so I know a thing or two about keeping secrets." I advised and waited.

"Well, it's no out but I have cancer... and I am preparing for the worst. Which includes shopping for caskets." Johanna said and I gulped and nodded. It wasn't the first person I have ever dealt with and it is always hard.

"And you want to look at ours? Take a catalogue?" I offered wondering if they wanted to do this privately as well.

"Do you have some here?" She asked and I nodded.

"This way." I said walking around them and pushing open a door to reveal our showroom. I smiled in the careful way I was always taught and let them look around for a bit.

"I have a question, which one of these prevents bugs and stuff from getting in-"

"Ewe mum!" I heard the younger sister, Lottie, whine and I looked from her to her mum and then looked at all of them.

"It's a real question dear." Johanna told her and waited for me.

"Well... I know the finish on a certain oak is basically pesticide for termites which will help with the prevention of critters..." I said and started looking at all the casket labels.

"How do you not know where the best casket is?" I heard Louis ask just as I found it.

"Well I don't get home much. In fact, before yesterday I hadn't been here in 2 and a half years. Me mum likes to shift things around." I told him and then patted the casket. "This is the oak I was talking about." I opened the lid for them and she walked up.

"The bedding isn't even soft." Louis muttered looking at it and then at his mum. "We should look somewhere else." He added and I just waited.

"Louis, this is the 5th we have been to. I will not go to another." She shouted at her son and I flinched at the tone.

"I will leave you guys be." I murmured and walked around to go out the back door.

I walked around again to the front desk and sat back down flipping through pages. When I saw a good pair I circled and starred when they were the right price.

I didn't hear any shouting, and I waited a whole 45 minutes before going to check if they were alright. It was almost my lunch time and I was starving. If they did want to move one great, and if they wanted to make a purchase it would have to be soon.