Chapter 26

A/N: the characters are going to be Jacky Vincent, Ryan Seaman, Ronnie Radke, Ron Ficarro and Derek Jones. I know that Jacky and Ron aren't in the band anymore, but, deal with it. I'm using them in this fanfic anyways.
~~~~
"Jacky! Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Um... Dare." He said.

"I dare you to make a song reference in an American accent." He sighed.

For the rest of the guys, this would have been easy, because we were all American, but for Jacky and his British accent, faking an American accent would be hard.

"Friends? Who the f needs them?" We laughed at his accent more than the reference. The reference was of FIR's caught like a fly.

"Jinxx. Truth or dare?" Jacky asked Jinxx.

"Truth." Jinxx stated.

"Why are you so serious? It's truth or dare! It's meant to be funny!" British Jacky stated.

"I'm not being serious! It is funny and fun I just didn't get picked yet until now and-" he stopped midway.

"You're messing with me, aren't you?"

Jacky nodded in response to Jinxx's question. He shook his head.

"Okay. Ron. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What would you have been if you weren't the bass player of Falling in Reverse?"

"What is this? An interview?" We laughed.

"If I weren't the bass player of FIR.. I would be... Playing bass for a solo project."

"Nice one!" Ashley stated.

"Ryan. Dare or truth?"

"What the hell? It's called truth or dare, Ron. Not dare or truth! Don't get your strings tied in knots." Ryan joked.

"Just choose!"

"Who do you think I am? Dare, duh!"

"I dare you... To drink this bottle of water."

"The whole bottle?!" Exclaimed Ryan.

"Yup. 1.25 litres isn't much." Ron's sarcastic comment made Ryan roll his eyes.

He opened it and started to drink it. Though it was water, too much at one time is a lot to handle.

Derek cracked up laughing and his laughing made Ryan spit all of the water on Derek.

Derek was grossed out but at the same time, he didn't really care.

"Andy. You know what, I'm not gonna even ask the damn question."

"Dare."

"Hang on a sec."

Ryan went to the fridge and came back with a 1.25 litre bottle full of lemonade.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." I laughed because I remember how that turned out when Andy was younger. He showed me a few 'Chance & Andy' videos. One of them was drinking multiple cans of soft drink.

"Drink it all. Within 3 minutes."

"3! 2! 1! Drink!"

Andy easily gulped the first bit but struggled with the rest of his drink.

"1 minute down! 2 to go!"

Bubbles were everywhere and his spit was flying around the room. He was choking on the drink and laughing at himself at the same time.

"2 minutes down! 1 to go!"

He was one third of the way through before he stopped.

"30 seconds to go!"