Chapter 21

I woke up, rolled out of my bunk and walked to the bathroom.

My clothes were in my hands and my makeup was already in the bathroom.

I put some eyeliner and mascara on and put a little bit of orange eyeshadow around my left eye. (A/N: I know my left and rights. The picture is taken on the opposite side. Just had to state that I do know my left and rights.) I then added yellow/orange eyeshadow to my right eye and covered it until I thought it was enough. Then I applied some pink lipstick- but not on my lips. I'm too awesome for that! I drew two lines of lipstick under my left eye.

I brushed my hair and then did one plait, with the rest of my hair out.

Today, I was going for a wham factor.

Bracelets, earrings, necklaces.

I decided not to wear a shirt. Instead, I chose to wear a floral denim vest on top of my bikini top. My shorts were comfortable and blue. I want to surprise the fans today, since we're in Idaho, because why not? Change is needed around this place, so for my set today, I'm going to play electric guitar.

Walking to the lounge room, I saw Andy on his phone. He then put it down on the coffee table when he saw me.

Not even a second later, my phone buzzed.

I checked it and it was a Twitter notification. From Andy. It read:

'My girlfriend and I had an awesome night last night. I hope my Dragonfly will get up soon. We need to head to Starbucks.'

Aww.

I walked to him and kissed him. I then quickly replied back:

'Starbucks did you say? Let's go White Rabbit xx'

He saw the tweet and smiled.

We walked to Starbucks, because it was nearby and because we needed to save fuel. Oh yeah, and it's bad for the air.

We held hands and walked slowly since it was only 7:00am.

By the time we arrived at Starbucks, it was nearly quarter past 7. We both ordered an iced latte, and we bought the other guys the same thing.

While walking back with our paid coffee, Andy and I were talking about tattoos. Matching tattoos.

"What about we get the words 'Dragonfly' and 'White Rabbit' tattooed on our hands?" Andy suggested.

"I like that idea. How about the words tattooed on the hands we hold each other with? Ooh! What about in each other's hand writing?" I suggested.

"I agree with all of that. Let's do that after your set!" Andy cheered and the rest of the way back was talking about whether or not we're going to get other tattoos in the future.

"Yeah I'm, definitely get more tattoos in the future." I said.

"And me, well, I'm Andy Biersack, and I love tattoos." Andy chuckled and I giggled.

We had now arrived at the venue and it was 10 minutes to 8.

Andy had opened the door for me on the bus and I blushed.

"Coffee!" I yelled.

Jinx, Jake and Ashley ran to the lounge room. CC on the other hand, barrel rolled. Why? Because he is CC and CC is crazy.

They took a sip of their coffee and it looked as if they were in love.

Coffee love exists? Right? Well I hope it does, because apart from Andy and music, coffee is my love.

"What were you guys doing so early?" Jinxx asked me. He did look as if he got attacked from a cat. Maybe he didn't get much sleep last night.

"Coffee." Ahh, the one word that slips so easily from my mouth. And Andy and I said it at the same time.

"Iced coffee." Jake added.

"Sugar! Sugar! Sugar!" CC cheered.

"Let me guess, you added more sugar to his coffee?" Guessed Ashley.

"No we didn't. He did it himself." My boyfriend pointed his finger to the empty packets of sugar that you're meant to use for coffee.

The guys groaned and Andy smirked at his supposed intelligence.

"Well, I have to go." I spoke up after the guys annoyance.

Andy had this upset look in his face. Then a questioning one.

I pointed to my watch and Andy looked puzzled. Can he not read a digital watch?

"I've got a show to play. Love you." I pecked him a kiss and waved goodbye.

I was heading to my stage when I felt someone poke me on my shoulder.

Turning around, the first thing I saw was an Automatic Loveletter shirt. Aww!

It wasn't a fan, though that was my first thought on who it was who poked me on my shoulder. Then I realised. Fans don't like, they tap.

I looked up and saw Andy.

"I have to go Andy. Nice shirt." I told him and he gave me a nice kiss before I ran to stage.

Crap. I've got no shoes.

Barefoot it is!

"Hey guys!" I spoke into the microphone and the crowd cheered.

"So, I decided I'm going to play electric guitar! How do you think of that Idaho?" The crowd cheered again.

I played Let it Ride, Eyes on You, Fade Away, To Die For and The Answer.

"Black Ink Revenge! Black Ink Revenge! Black Ink Revenge!" The crowd demanded.

"Okay I'll play Black Ink Revenge." With that, the crowd cheered.

I strummed on the electric guitar.

"I wanted this. I wanted you.
I wanted it to last, but you fell through.

Now East Coast boys
Don't you see,
That here on the West, we follow our dreams.

I, don't want to know you anymore,
The colour of your lips are red, and I swear I never wear lipstick."

I sung and then stopped strumming.

"Well, not on my lips anyways." And the crowd erupted with laughter after my statement.

I started strumming again.

"And oh, my God, I drank too much.
Laughing while I'm crying, don't you let em know
You're dying, dying.

Dying to get out, and dying to get, get, get out.
From the window of the upstairs,
Click my heels but I am stuck here, I'm pledging this vow."

The crowd was glistening at me. They are so amazing.

"This is the last time, this is the last fight, sunsets to sunrise, morning to midnight.
And this is my goodbye, so blow out the candle, the bottle is dry.
And these pages learn to think, you're not even worth my black ink revenge.

I guarantee, guarantee, that you'll miss me."

I stopped singing, because the next band had to perform.

"Thank you so much guys! I'm sorry I couldn't finish! Let's give it up for the next band!"

I then left.

That was fun.

I made my way towards the bus.

Tattoo time!

~~~~
I seriously love Juliet Simms so much!
~~~~
Ash :)