Chapter 1: My Life

Vivian's P.O.V

The others call me nerdy girl but my name is Vivian Thumbleman. I am a 15 year old girl in high school. I am a sophomore. I don't have a lot of friends. I get straight A's all the time and some people don't like that. My mom's name is Carolina Thumbleman. I have four brothers. I am the only girl. My oldest brother name is Cade,he is 19. Then it is my second oldest, his name is Daniel and he is 18. Then its me and my twin brother, Vince. We both look alike but he has blue eyes,brown hair but I have green eyes, brown hair. Then there is the youngest, Gryson and he is ten years old.

My alarm went off. I rolled over and turned it off. Then i tried to go back to sleep. My mother walks in to my room and splashes cold water on my face. That what happens when we don't get up when the alarms goes off.

"MOM,COME ON." I yelled.

"Well you know the rule. Now get up and get ready."my mom says. She walks out of the room. I go and grab my clothes for school. My phone vibrates and I run and get it before jumping in the shower. It's my friend Carmen Power. She has blue eyes, blonde hair. She is the same age and in the same grade has me.

Hey girl, the boys are at it again. Xoxo😄,C

Oh come on can't I get a break. I'll be there in 10. Xoxo,v

K girl, see u when u get here. C

Well that's my life.

Kyle's P.O.V
I am Kyle. I am the future alpha of the Rain pack and what I mean by rain is we rain hard on anybody who dares to fight us. I am 17. I can't be alpha in till I have my mate and Luna. My wolf's name is lighting. My mate is Vivian and she is a nerd,but i love her and nobody hurts her in front of me because they know that she is future Luna. I have to wait in till she is 16 for her to find out. That is when she will shift and find out I am her's. Oh I hope she doesn't rejected me. The rejection can kill me and her. I am Vivian's best friend. She knows everything about me, but me being her mate. Oh me and lighting can't wait till she finds out. She said when she finds her mate she wishes it is me. That made me and lighting fall in love with her. There is one more thing, my parents don't know that I found my mate, but her parents know that I am her mate. Why do I bring this up?,you ask. Because my parents what me to have a strong mate and Luna. They think that Vivian is weak. Because she gets bullied at school.
Well that's my life.