How Long

Sry guys yes I know I haven't updated in for every I am sorry.
Warning big trigger. I will put sad face so you don't have to read it.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Previous chapter

Then all of a sudden the heart monitor jumped and her body start to shake. And with a flash of light she was flat lined.

" NURSE HELP BRING HER BACK." I yelled as someone come in.
Current chapter
Veronica's p.o.v

I feel my heart stop. But still hear the heart monitor. I hear screaming even though I don't understand what was being said. I started to feel electric power pulsing threw me. They were trying to being me back to life. I am dead, NO this can't be. I need to get revenge on who ever hurt my brother.
It was to late. I fell asleep. When open my eye I see only white.

"Hello any body there, can anyone turn that light off?" I asked.

"Hello my child, how are you? She ask. I disregard her question.

"Who are you? What is this place? And what am I doing here?" I ask.

"This is the after life , I am the moon goddess." The voice says.

No no no NO, I can't be dead, all I did was use my powers to protect me and my brother. I wanna go back. Let me go back." I say.

"I was going to ask you that, but there is a price to pay." She says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"You will lose your memory of almost every thing after you meet you mate. Meaning before you met your mate you will remember but after you met him you won't. Not even the fact that he is your mate." She says.

"Okay. I can live with that... will I get them back though?"I ask.

"Yes someone needs to trigger your memories." She says.

"I am ready to be sent back." I say.

"Bye child, I hope to see you again in life. Someone new will come into your life. Don't hurt him. He is there to help you and to grow your powers so you don't faint every time you use so much of it."She says.
Then there is another white light and I fall asleep. When I woke back up I was in a coffin. What the heck am I doing in a coffin. I scream out.

"Get me out of this thing. So help me Vinny if this is a mean trick I am going to kill you." I yell out and the coffin was opened. Wait this is a funeral. I died.

My mother runs up to me and gives me a big hug.

"Oh honey your a live. How is this? What happened?" She ask.

"How long?" I ask.

"Its been 6 months."She says.

"You mean I missed my birthday. And did Kyle ever find his mate? Did I find my mate?" I asked.

"Um. Honey what do you remember?" She ask me.

"I remember.............. sleeping." I say.

"Oh dear she has lost her memory." She says.

"Wait she can get it back." The pack doctor says.

"I had a dream about this. She needs a trigger. Someone or some event to bring her memories back." He says.

"Honey do you remember when I told you would be a great Luna." Mom ask.

"I am a Luna. I lead a pack. That means my mate is an alpha. Who is he? " I asked .

"That would be me." A voice say. With that voice comes a smell and memories after memories.

" Kyle your my mate and you cheated on me. How could you? Vincent you got attacked after I saved you I fell.
While I was unconscious you told Kyle a story I didn't recall. Give me some space please." I says as I run into the woods and shifted. I gave a howl of sadness.
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😢😭😢😭😭😢(trigger here you may skip)
How could they keep this from me? No wonder I never felt pure. I am dirty, ruined,and broken. Why would somebody love me? I want to die. I wanted to run till my legs gave out.
I ran back to my house. I ran up to my room and in to the bathroom. I found my razor and broke it. When I got the sharp blade off I started to cut. One two three four and so on. My wolf was begging me to stop.
I hear banging on the door.

"Veronica,open this door now. " my family and mate say.

(start back here)

"Why I deserve to die."I say as I cry.

The door shatters open. There stand a very angry looking family and and Kyle. He come to pick me up and take me to the Pack hospital.
He puts me on the bed.

"FIX HER NOW." Kyle uses his alpha voice.

"No don't touch me. Now I see why everybody hates me. I am used,abused,broken,and dirty. No one will ever love me."I say as I cry.

"They don't want me because it's my fault they took me. The pain is to much."I yell. I fell asleep someone must have sedated me. I woke up depressed.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I CRIED DURING THIS. THIS WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO WRITES. ALL RIGHT SORRY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.