waking up

Vivian's p.o.v
I wake up. I see Kyle next to my bed.
"What are you doing here? Go find your girlfriend. Leave me be. I want my mom." I say with a little anger.

The door opens and I see my mom.

"Dear, are you okay? I was worried sick but I have something to tell you.
Kyle was never your real mate." She said.

I look at Kyle. " is this true?" I say
He nods. He has a hurt look on his face.

"Then who is your real mate?" I ask.

"I don't know."He says.

I start to cry,because I don't have a mate.
" How did this happen? Why am I not good enough for a mate?" I ask.

" No darling. There is more. Your real mate is here. But he um isn't just an alpha." My mom says.
She moves out of the way and a strong  smell hits me, stronger than Kyle's. 

I look at Kyle and hug him.
"You will always be my first love. I will always love you. But now I must go and you must find your mate. And make her Luna." I say to Kyle and kiss him on the cheek. He cries and that breaks my heart.

Okay. Time to get this over with.

" hello." I say to my new mate.

He growls and grabs me.

" Mine. I don't like that you did that."He says.

"Well suck it up. I will not be treated like a toy."I say I push him back with my powers.

He looks surprised.

"Vivian that's enough." A voice says.

"Who are you?" I ask.

" I am Drake. I am the guy to help you with your powers. I am a friend of your father's." He says.

Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say.

"The guy you did that to is the alpha king. Granted you are the Luna queen." He says.

My mouth falls open and I scream.
" oh my gosh oh my gosh. No no no I am so sorry. I lost my temper. Please for give me." I say in panic.  Not wanting him to kill me. He kills people who disrespect him.

I watch him as his face goes from cold, to sadness. I am confused he should be angry with me.

"You think I would kill you. My own mate." He says and storms out of the room. I cry as I watch him leave. He didn't come up and try to comfort me. He just left me.

"Dear child go after him. He is just upset that he scared you." My mom say. So I get up and sniff him out. I found his scent and ran towards it.

I found a girl all over him as he cried.
Oh hell no.

" BITCH GET OFF MY MATE. KNOW. BEFORE I KILL YOU." I use my queen voice.

"I don't see that he wants you." She says.

I yell and run towards her. But before I could get to her. The king gripped me and put his nose in my neck.  I calmed down just a little bit but I am still pissed.

He dragged me away. But before we get out off eyesight of the girl.
He says,"Thanks Donna for your help." I growl at her and she runs off. I smile at the fact that I effect her. 

"Stop you know that I am yours and only yours. And you are mine. Feel this." He touches me. I felt sparks and I shatter.
" I can make you feel like this. No one else can. And your smell no one else smells like you do." He says.
I am relaxed now.
"Okay what us your name?"I ask.
" Malacca John. What is yours?" He asked.
" Hun Malacca." It rolls off my tongue  nicely. He shutters.

"My name is Vivian Thumbleman." I say.

"Not for long." He says. I laugh at him. And he puts a fake sad face on.

"Awe my alpha king is gonna cry." I say in a baby voice.

He tickles me. I start to run and laugh. Cute we are playing.

I run inside to my mom.

"Mom, help me the big bad alpha is trying to get me." I say and she laughs at me and him.

He finally gets me. And we are laugh really hard I don't notice Kyle's presents in the room.

He says a quick alpha king and walks out. I am pissed he didn't have say hi to me. As if some how feeling my angry. Malacca pulls me close to him and we cuddle. Well more like me crying and he whispering sweet nothing's into my ear.

After awhile I go to the bathroom.

When I come back out. My mom is there talk to my mate.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Sry I am late pls don't murder me I am too young to die. Okay bye little readers enjoy.