My lying cheating mate

After Heather and Kyle walked, I told them I would meet them back at the pack house. When I got home I felt like a had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Hum thats weird. Welp lets go pack and get ready to move in to the pack house. But I keep wanting to throw up. My mom walked in.
"Honey, is everything okay?" She asked.All my family is in my room with me being the only girl and moving out they wanted to make sure I was fine.
"Um I am fine I think.... " I run to the toilet again.
I walked back to my room.
"I think it is all the stress going on and me being the new Luna and all."
I finished packing so I could head to the pack house. My mom was giving me a ride there.
Skip car ride cause I feel like it...
"Thanks for the car ride mom. Could you stay here a minute?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure honey" she said.
I walked in to see if Kyle would come and help me get my stuff out of the car. But he wasn't waiting for me at the front door. Hum I listen for a little bit then all of a sudden I hear a noise. More like sex noises. Hum maybe his parents. I walk up stairs because I know where his room is. But as I got closer to his room I hear moaning and other things. No this can't be happening. I opened the door and there I see is my lovely mate naked in bed with some other slut. How I know its not Heather is because she just walked past me outside. They didn't see me. I cleared my throat to get there attention. Kyle looked up and as soon as he saw me he went white as if he had seen a ghost.
"I'll um just um leave I sorry that I ruined your time alpha, I will be going." I said.
After I said that I closed the door and ran out to the car. I didn't notice I had tears running down my face in till I got in my moms car. She looked at me and started to ask what was wrong but I stop her.
"Mom, just go home, please. I just wanna go home." she backed out of the drive way and started the way home.
Once I got home, I ran upstairs sobbing. I didn't want to talk to anyone.
I ran into my room and slammed the door. I didn't want anybody to talk to me.
There was a knock on my door.
"Princess,what happened back there? Please let me in. I just want to help." He said.
I got up and let him in.
"Ah my poor baby, what did he do to you? I have never seen you this upset before."he said.
"Oh daddy."I wrapped my arms around him. My brothers walked in and gave me a hug.
"Tell us what happened."my oldest brother say.
"Okay but in order for me to tell you guys what happened I need you to stay completely clam." I said.
"No promises."they all said. I laughed.
I told them what happened. All of there eyes went black. They told me they had to go for a run. I stayed in my room. That's was in till I heard the door bell ring. My mom yelled up,"I got it." I rolled over but kept my ears open to what was going on. I knew she couldn't  get hurt since I put a protection spell so if any body tried to attack us they would be in very big pain. My parents didn't know I put a spell around the house and them though.
"You have some nerve showing up here." my mom said.
"I am sorry ma'am. I never meant to hurt her. I just want to talk to her please." he said. By his voice I knew who it was. I keep thinking of him in pain, the same pain I felt when I saw him in that bed with her but worst. I hear him scream out in pain. My mom ran up to my room to see if I was okay.
"Honey,are you okay?" she asked.
"Oh physically I am fine, mentally I am not." I said.
"I am sorry but your mate is in pain do you have something to do with it?" she asked.
"Maybe. I just want him to feel what I felt." I said.
She gave me a look,which told me stop it thats not right.
"Yes, mom" I said I let him go of the pain and the screaming stop.
Kyle came running up the stairs.
"Baby,please let me explain." he said.
"I don't ca....ahahahahahah" I screamed all I could fell was pain. Something was wrong very wrong my twin was hurt.
"MOM SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH VINCE." I screamed in pain.
"There is a ........"
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
SRY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY. BUT I AM GLAD I COULD GET THIS WRITTEN THIS WOULD BE MY LONGEST CHAPTER FOR MY BOOK. EEK I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. OKAY LOVELY READERS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED.
                     LOVE,
                                  K
Word count:890