Chapter 3: more there's more

"Okay, what all do you know?"I asked.
"I know you are smarter than any other creature in the world. Your powers are unlimited. You can turn into anything and anybody you want."she said.
That's cool I have never heard of that before.
"What else?"I asked.
"You are queen Luna of all werewolves and supernatural creatures. You can not die as of what we know. So that means Kyle you are king alpha of all werewolves and supernatural creatures. Which means you can't die as we know of." Kyle's mom said. Then every wolf bowed down to us. I was confused. Is this because there is an alpha present or is it just me and Kyle they are bowing to. As if she heard my thought. Kyle's girlfriend came up and said." I am sorry your majesties.I didn't mean any disrespect.Please forgive me."
"Why are you say this and why are they bowing?" I asked
"Because we see you as queen and I didn't know that you were queen of all supernatural creatures. You could actually command one of the stronger wolves to take me out. I want to be friends with you. I had to get the Luna title because of my father. He is a drunken fool and won't give up."
Hum. "I forgive you but for that sorry excuse of a father, I think we will pay a visit to your house. Lets go." I used my queen voice that could be heard by all supernatural creatures." GET YOUR ASSES HOME KNOW OR IT WILL BE HELL TO PAY. NOW MOVE." Oh I am gonna love this. Everybody ran off.
"Throne with me,now."I said in my Luna voice.
"Yes ma'am." She said.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HEY ITS ME AGAIN SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I AM ALIVE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I SAY THAT A LOT. OH AND FATHER DAY IS COMING UP SO TO THOSE WHO ARE FATHERS HAPPY FATHERS DAY I HOPE U LOVE IT. KK BYE
I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY I KNOW I DON' T UPDATE A LOT.
LOVE,
K