JBF { 3 } Bitch in Town and a Painful Flashback

~_~_~_~_~_~

Liberty High, Canteen
May 24, Friday.

"Have you heard about the rumours lately?" Jean sat on the chair beside me. I munched on my apple. "Nope. What is it about anyway?" I said uninterested. "Leah is coming back to this school!" She exclaimed. "Leah? You mean the Leah? Leah Beatrice?!" Why would she come back? Dammit! There's enough problems on my plate. Ah shit.

Does Aaron know about this?

"Stacy! She's there. Look!" She pointed at the blonde lady walking like a model and beside her are her so called "friends". She really looks pretty. It's hard not to feel insecure.

She stopped walking and turned to look at me. WTF, how did she noticed me? She stared into my eyes and I stared back not allowing myself to cower at her stare.

She then blinked and smirked. "Is this the girl who I heard Aaron is interested on?" She laughed then paused and glared at me.

"You," She stepped closer. "You are the reason why Aaron isn't interested in me anymore." 

Okay, Stace. Use your words wisely. I gathered the confidence inside me and smirked.

"I bet on my high heeled stilettos that he isn't even interested on you in the first place."

Jean looked at me in shocked. People who were around us stayed silent and the others snickered.

"And what makes you think he likes you anyways, you bitch?"

"All I know is he wouldn't date a standard bitch like you in the first place."

"Are you insulting me?" She exclaimed her face turning red.

"No, I'm describing you." I fired back. "Now go. I don't need anymore pest roaming around here." I shoo'd her and exited the scene. Jean followed me. "Who are you? Where did you take Stacy?! Was that even you talking?!" Jean told me with an evident shock on her face.

"To be honest, I have no idea what came over me." I facepalmed after what I've done. "Great! I've put a big red target on my back." I was nervous but did not regret what I said back there. Jean tapped my back.

"Hey, think about the bright side. It's not like Leah will forever hate you." I rolled my eyes. "We all know that won't happen."

Then I remembered something...

My damn apple!

~_~_~_~_~_~

I was about to exit the school premises until someone tapped on my shoulders. I turned and saw Aaron panting.

"Hey."

"Hi." I replied.

Then silence quickly filled the air. Awkward... I cleared my throat trying to think of something to say. This silence is killing me!

"So. . . I heard about what you did." He scratched his head. "Yeah. Pretty cool huh?" I teasingly punched his shoulders. "It's very. . . sexy." He smirked. I blushed and turned to look away. Why does he have this effect on me? "I have to go. My mom will kill me if I arrive home late." I told him. "Okay. You may go." He replied back. I waved good-bye and he did as well.