JBF { 1 } A Note

Lucy Hale as Stacy Dean^^

Hi guys! I decided to change some parts and continue JBF! It's been a while and I suggest reading the new parts. Thanks for giving this a try and I'll try not to fail you guys!

~_~_~_~_~_~

Acacia Peak
May 12, Sunday.

The sun was about to set. I looked around and saw Aaron sitting on the bench. He caught me looking at him and gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Hey, what are you doing there standing like a mannequin, you stupid? Come here." He patted on the bench. I obliged and sat next to him. "Tsk. Who are you calling stupid? You jerk!" I huffed in annoyance, rolling my eyes at the process.

He chuckled in amusement and an unusual light blazed in his eyes. I stared back simply mesmerized by his dark blue eyes. "You're beautiful." He said as his eyes sparkled. He suddenly went closer and my heart started beating at a fast rate that I had to hold my breath from the excitement. Just when I was about to close my eyes. He flicked my nose causing me to wrinkle my nose at the process.

"I— you! Agh, damn you, devil!" I yelled, blood boiling to my head. "You can't damn what's already been damned." He said, smiling sheepishly. "I have to go now." Aaron stood up from the bench. My heart fell but I quickly shook it off.

He whispered to my ear, "One day..." he said huskily, making me shiver at the closeness.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Dia-a Street, Juna Subd.
May 21, Tuesday.

I groggily woke up from my bed thanks to the blaring alarm that can wake up literally a herd of sheep's.

I contemplated whether I should get up or sleep but my mom beat me to it. "STACY! Get up! Unless you want your brother eating your breakfast." Gasp! Not my food.

I got up and immediately took a bath. I sighed in relaxation when the lukewarm water started flowing into my body. I grabbed my towel and wiped the excess water off my body.

I grabbed the usual, some pants and a t-shirt. I combed my short wavy hair and let my face bare with no make-up.

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller and saw "Jean.", my best friend. "Hey! What's up?" I put it on speaker and prepared my stuff. "Wanna ride with me today in my awesome car?" She said with excitement in her voice. "No! I remember you told me that and we almost crashed into a pole, you dimwit!" I scolded her. "Stop acting like my mom, you're literally giving me a headache." She sighed. "I practiced and I promise! I got better at driving." She said, feeling somewhat prideful. I rolled my eyes with this. Knowing Jean she's stubborn and will not get a "no" for an answer.

"Fine," I said in defeat. "Great! See you in 30 minutes!" She ended the call. I went downstairs and freshly cooked eggs filled my nose and will soon fill my tummy. "Good morning mom!" I greeted and sat on one of the stools.

I saw Kyle eating like a pig and I smacked his head. "Hey! No fighting in my kitchen. And I assume that's supposed to be my job, young lady?" She scolded. "Mom you're supposed to be in my side." He groaned. I snickered. I start to eat breakfast and heard the loud BEEP outside the house. "That's my cue to go. Bye mom, bye Kyle!" I grabbed my stuff and exited the house.

"Hey! Look who I brought with us!" Jean wiggles her eyebrows and pulled out an evil grin. Jean rolled down the window at the back, showing a very familiar face.

Aaron.

This is gonna be an eventful ride. Goddamn, you Jean!

~_~_~_~_~_~

Liberty High

"No making out in my car guys! Especially you Aaron—" I kicked the chair in front. She yelped, "Hey! I accepted to drive you to school!"

"You forced me, you dumbass!" I crossed my arms. I heard Aaron did a slight chuckle. "You guys never changed huh?" I looked at him. "And what makes you think you didn't change too?" I said.

"Aside from becoming more handsome, that's it." He said smugly. "I noticed that your IQ dropped to 5 as well." I retorted. Jean snickered at the background.

A few minutes have passed and we have arrived at our destination.

"We're here." She announced. "Surprisingly," I said. She glared at me.

Aaron went out first and I followed after. He held the door open for me. "Jeez, Aaron it's just a door I can handle it," I told him. He closed the door after I got out. "Just felt like holding it." He shrugged. I shot a curious look at him.

We entered the school premises and parted our ways. "Wait, Stace!" I stopped and turned to face Aaron. "You dropped this." He handed me a handkerchief. "Huh? This isn't mine—" Aaron turned around and walked away swiftly."—wait Aaron,—where are you going? Hey!" This probably belongs to him but why would he give it to me? I sighed and shoved it in my pocket. A paper dropping at the process. Out of curiosity, I picked it up and it wrote:

"Meet me at the rooftop at 12:15"

Can't he just say it to me directly? Damn, am I that scary? What does he want to talk about? My heart fluttered at the thought that it's just the two of us alone. And just in cue, the bell rang signaling us to go to our class.

I guess I just have to see what he has in stored for me after.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Have a wonderful day everyone! Editing the chapters:)