JBF { 4 } Killer Looks and Hypnotizing Eyes

~_~_~_~_~_~

June 3, Monday.
Liberty High

It has been a month or so and I'm glad that it was not that eventful aside from Leah's threatening glare every time I step inside the school premises. It's now the second quarter and lucky me, I passed the exams.

I opened my locker to grab my books that were needed for my next class. "Stace!" Jean cried out. I hummed in response. "There's this rumor going on that there's this guy with "killer looks and hypnotizing eyes" that is coming back to Liberty High!" She air quoted, seemingly excited.

I rolled my eyes. "So you're saying he was a student here before?" I asked. "Yep!" Jean replied. "We won't really know if he is showing up since it's just a rumor." I closed my locker. "You're such a killjoy." She huffed.

The warning bell rang and we went directly to our class. I sat at the front of the class with no one to socialize. The door opened and the teacher welcomed us, "I am Mr. Alejandro. I will be your English teacher and—" an unfamiliar guy interrupted the teacher and entered the class whilst looked around the classroom. He is wearing those "bad boy" types of clothing.

Black leather jacket, check. Hot masculine face, check. 6 feet tall, check. Sexy bed hair, check. That's your bad boy alright.

His eyes caught mine and the awkwardness starts. "—looks like we have a new student. Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Alejandro said. "I'm Jake Cue, a pleasure to meet all of you." He said with a bit of an accent that I'm sure made the rest of the girls in the class swoon. "Go ahead and sit with the wonderful Ms. Stacy Dean over there. Please raise your hand." I instinctively raised my hand.

Bohoo, it must be my lucky day.

NOT!

He went over to me and sat beside me. This must be the guy Jean is talking about. I did a subtle glance and my nose was filled with his cologne. He caught me glancing and he smirked at me. I blushed and pretended to write something in my notebook. This is gonna be something. . .

I swear this is like every romance movie ever.

"Do you have a pen I can use, Ms. Dean?" The guy beside me asked. I nodded and quickly grabbed my extra pen. "Here," I smiled softly. I handed it over to him but I dropped it. I cursed behind my breath. Fuck me and my slippery hands.

We both grabbed it up the same time, our hands touching from the result. I quickly withdrew my hands from his touch. Shit, it's getting too hot in here. I need a breather.

I pardoned myself to go to the toilet. My head hurts from all the crap that happened for the past few months. Now, this? Jee-zus, I'm overreacting.

"—can't you just fucking leave me alone?"

"Now, now. No need to get violent on me. That only happens during bed."

"I'm going to class."

"Let's just skip school. We can have lots of playtime at my house."

Aaron and that cowshit Leah.

I was halfway there but curiosity beat me to it. I stepped in, "Did you hear the man? He said to leave him alone." My voice thundering. "Stop with this horseshit and leave." I said, putting emphasis on "leave".

She scoffed and pulled out the middle finger on me. I snickered and she left. All that was left is the good-looking dude smiling at me proudly. I smiled in humiliation.

"That was really fearless of you. Thank you for stepping in like that." He stepped closer to me, putting the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Stacy? Was that you? It's me, Jake. The teacher said that—" He stopped shortly after when he saw me. His dark grey eyes started to look back at dark blue eyes and he stiffened. The same reaction goes to Aaron as well.