chapter one

Chloe's p.o.v

So I have been on a plane for five hours twenty minutes. I have moved from my hometown, California, to New york City. First day in New York... Wish me luck.

I must say its beautiful but I still love my hometown. I will be living with my aunt Darby until I graduate high school. Am in the last year,I will be starting school in about two days. God . I hate school. "Hey aunt Darby," i said hugging her. "Ooh, my little princess, you don't know how much I miss you,"she said.

"Let me show you to your room, you freshen up then you come down and eat," she said leading me up the stairs. Wow the house is great. Oh did I say that my aunt is damn rich?

"Here you go dear, feel free, okay?" She said and I nodded. I closed the door,dropped my bags and jumped on the bed. So soft. I started jumping up and down. The room is big and I mean it's three times bigger than mine back home. I then went to take a shower. I looked myself at the mirror to see my hair wet dangling just below my waist. I have this natural honey blonde hair.Just below my waist,there is this scar which I dont know how long I had it.

I finished up and went down.

Smells nice. Pizza . Aunt Darby was busy on the phone talking about business. She saw me and mouthed me that I could eat.

I finished eating and decided I could go out and just be familiar with places. By the way, I master ways faster. Before I could go out,aunt Darby gave me her number and told me to be careful.

I wore my red converse and went out. The house wasn't that far from town.

Wow...

Beautiful. I went shop after shop, dont ask why. It was evening by then, I decided to buy coffee then go back.

"What would you like miss?"the lady asked."one iced coffee plaese,"I said.

They gave me and I made way back home.
I wore my earphones listening to one of my favourite song. I increased the volume to maximam.

Suddenly I saw lights flashing. I turned my head to see there was a car coming full speed. I stopped on the spot the car hooting non-stop but I couldn't move. Just then, someone pushed me. I fell on top of him but I couldn't make out who it was and I had this weird flashback.

"Chloee!!!" I heard someone shouting my name,"Noooo!!" I turned my head to see a car  coming straight at me then darkness consumed me.

I woke up in a hospital. What?? What happened? I saw my aunt Darby holding my hand crying. "Why am I here?"I asked her. She shot up and hugged me tightly." You are safe," she said. Then I recalled what happened.

"Where is the person who rescued me?" I asked but unfortunately, she said he already left. Oow.

After a while the doctor came in and checked on me. He said there are minor bruises and I could go home. He asked aunt Darby,"is she suffering from amnesia?" Aunt Darby nodded and told the doctor if they could speak outside.

I really can't recall anything of my past. I don't know what happened to me. I don't even know if my childhood was good or bad. My life is actually complicated than it seems. After a while aunt Darby came back with the doctor.

We then went back home. I went straight to my room and slept. I woke up because of the same dream I always had. The dream that feel so damn real...

------------------------------^^--------------------------------

That's it guys. So tell me how it is. I hope it makes sense.
Thankyou.
Dont forget to comment,vote and follow.
Love queenhaffuu...