chapter three

Chloe's p.o.v

He said,"welcome to the worlds greatest hell." And by that,they made there way out of the cafeteria.  

huh? am blank...

"Chloe! are you even listening to me?" its seems i was lost for a minute,"yeah?" i asked. She looked at me as if she was about to swallow me. Chillax. "I was saying that you are now the main victim in Charlie's squad. You are going to have it rough but we are really going to support you. That's what we do. we support each other and if it is messing with the players we will gladly do it"she said. aauuw that's the nicest thing someone has ever said today to me. i love them.

Darby came to pick me up in her baby-black porsche. woww that is not what i came in today with. All eyes were on the car until where it stopped till we took off.

"Chloe was everything fine?How is the food there? How are they acting infront of you?"

"yes, everything was fine, their food is good, they are acting just how they act normally," i guess.

She nodded and kept her focus back to the road.

----------------------

I really need to call my parents and see how they are doing. I know its been only two days but you know... I just love them so much.

As i was about to call them,i received a text msg.

J-Hey, Chloe. Jennete here.

Me-Ssup, i wont ask how you got my number.

J-Owkay. Just wanted to tell you that tomorrow am coming to pick you up, 7? I know where you live.

Me-I also wont ask you how you knew my address :-|

J-Haha, dont worry fat ass. I've got my own ways.wink* owkay that came out wrong. Whatever, see ya

Me-Uh huh.

I took a shower and hopped to bed. I really need sleep like so bad.I'll call them tomorrow.

Ring~txt msg.

Unknown. Hey...

Me. Hey...

Unknown. Are you really Chloe Trivia?

Me. And you are??

Unknown. You said you were from California,right?

Me. How did you find out? Coz to me it looks that i didn't tell you that.

Unknown. Were you born there, you know, and raised there as in you never lived in New York?

I don't actually know. I wish i knew that too, i wish i remember even if its a bit but i just can't. No matter how hard i try, i just keep on hurting myself.And it seems i can't tell anyone. I don't want to be peited.

Me. No. I was born and raised there my whole life. This is actually my first trip and why are you even asking me that... Who are you??

20 minutes~ no reply.