chapter two

Chloe's p.o.v

"Chloe,if you need anything tell me,if anything happens call me, your parents will kill me if anything happens to you again and I still need my precious life,"aunt Darby said driving me to the school. I nodded and smiled at her. That accident which I had was just my stupid mistake. We reached and aunt Darby took me to the principle's office to give me my schedule.

After everything was sorted out, I waved at Darby and started searching for my English class. There was still 10 minutes left for lessons to start. I searched for five minutes but I still couldn't find the class. Why did this school have to be big?

The students were slowly decreasing in the hallway. I better find the class soon bacause I hate being late my first time in school. Hell. This is not what I planned. At . All. Am panicking. Chloe breath in, breath out. I started walking a little bit too fast.

"Ouch!Am sorry,"I said and looked up at the person."No it's fine,"he said.

Holy. Ghost.

This guy is hot. I somehow checked him out. Hey don't judge me, who wouldn't? Snap out of it Chloe. He noticed and just chuckled.

"Nick,"he said giving me his hand. "Chloe," I said but I didn't give him my hand. He slowly nodded and removed his hand."New here,right,because I know everybody here," he asked.Well good for you." Yeah, can you please show me the English room,senior class?" I  asked.

"Yeah,am going the same class, lets go now, you don't wanna be late for Mr.Fred's class," I nodded and followed him.

We entered the class. Everyone turned to us. Some talking secretly while watching me.

"Nice meeting you,Chloe," Nick said and made his way to his friends, I guess.

I spotted an empty space at the furthest part and I made my way there and sat. Some were still looking at me. Okay.

Just as i removed my books, I assume Mr.Fred entered. "Morning,"he said.

He called out the register. Finally he came to my name."Chloe?" He said,"can you introduce yourself?"

Again, all eyes were on me.

I stood up and,"My name's Chloe Trivia, am from California came here cause of some personal reason's and also to complete school. I hate attention so please don't mind me,thankyou." After that, we went back to learning.

"Hey Chloe," a girl greeted me. Seems nice. "Hey...?""Jennete," I nodded and shook her hand. "Am also from California, so is Jade, Liam and Harry," she said introducing her friends. Ooh. So California squad. Hehe.

"Nice to meet you,"I said,"so were you guys friends from before,you know before coming here?" They nodded"When we were ten we met each other,"said Jade. Liam came and put his hand over his shoulders. "You can hang out with us, we don't bite, unless, when we are eating?" He asked his friends and they nodded. I smiled,I wish I had friends from that age.

I took out my schedule to show them so they would show me the class. It seemed that Jennete and I had similar classes except for maths, that means I will get to know her better.

The next lesson was Maths, why now?

Jennete showed me the class and she went to hers. I looked for a place and I found one next to a group of Huge guys. Ohh, Nick is here too. He noticed me and waved at me. That caused the guys he was sitting with look at me. One of the guy didn't turn though.

Nick made his way to me and said,"guys this is Chloe that i was telling you about." Now that other guy turned to face me.

Just when he turned, I felt a sharp pain in my head that caused me to stamble. Whats happening?

Nick held me for my support. Blackness consumed me for a minute then my vision came back. That guy gave me a what-the-hell look and turned his back to me.

Hmph, rude.

I made way to the empty spot and sat just then a girl entered making her way to Nick's group and shouted in a pitchy voice,"Charlie you made me wait!" Ooh. So the rude guy is Charlie. He stood up and the girl started faking crying. Charlie just said,"do i care?" What?? The boys started laughing. The girl was left dumbfounded.

I pity her.

"You really are the boss, Charlie,"Nick said in between laughs.

Charlie's laugh made shivers run down my spine.

What . Is . Going . On.

::::::::::::::::::::

Time passed by fast and it was time for lunch. I met with the California squad and sat with them. Jennete came a little bit later and sat next to me and asked me,"have you met the football team?" What football team. Confused I asked,"what football team?" "Charlie's?" She said pointing at them making entrance in the cafeteria. All girls were so...

"Charlie is in the middle the richest kid in our school, on the left is his best friend, Nick and on the left is John, they barely last with a girl more than a week,they bully people like shit,they are 'The Major Players',"she told me.

So that explains why that happened in class.

"Yeah I have met them but they dont seem that bad,or do they?" I asked. She just pointed again at them. I looked only to leave my mouth hanging open. Charlie was literally pouring stew on one of the guys head while laughing there heads off.

Suddenly,they made way to me. Nick said,"that was how we welcome people, I was just faking it dear." What does he mean?

Charlie just said,"welcome to the world's greatest hell." And by that,they made there way out of the cafeteria.

------------------------------^^--------------------------------

That's it another chapter for you guys. Hope you loved it.

Thankyou
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow.
Love queenhaffuu