6

Andy's POV

1 hour before we're on. I can't wait! I don't think I bought enough makeup. Never mind.. I'll just buy more when it runs out. I just finished my makeup. I turned to see Ash, who had got completely ready. I flipped my hair over to the right hand side, back combed it slightly and sprayed it to death with hair spray. 

Everyone coughed, waving their hands infant of their faces. 'Sorry!' I laughed. We all sat down and watched Jake, who was trying to do his makeup but kept failing. He was getting really irritated. 'I'll do it for you.' CC said and got up. We all sat and watched, very amused.  'Hey, do you think CC and Jake could be a thing?' Jinxx laughed. We all laughed at them, CC had his face inches away from Jakes. 

'Okay, guys!' Justin yelled into our room. '20 minutes!' He said. And walked out. I did a quick vocal warm up and put on another belt. You can never have enough belts. 

We quickly played a game of cards, just to calm us down. We were all too over excited. 'This is your 2 minute warning!' Justin called. We all got up. I jumped around a bit and we lined up. 'Three...two...and one.. You're on! Good luck!' Justin called. We ran on and the crowd went wild.

Black veil Brides!

Black veil brides!

Black veil Brides!

The crows cheered. I missed this so much!  We played our first song, The outsider. It ended very quickly. 'How are we tonight New York!' I yelled into the microphone. Everyone screamed. I smiled and went on to our next song.

The Night came to an end very quickly and in no time we were on our last song. 'Okay! This is our last song!' I said. The crowd all groaned. 'It's called... In The End!' I yelled. Everyone screamed and the we started.  

In the End as we fade into the night! 

Who will tell the story of your life!

I sang.

 'Give it up for Jake, Jinxx annnddddd Ashley!!' I screamed as they did their guitar solos. A massive poster came up in the crowd that said 'Andley forever.'

Ash and I high fived and I carried on. I went to the edge of the stage to high five the people that had got to the barricade.

But suddenly out of no where, I felt myself falling. Everything had gone black. I could hear the crowds concerned screams, and then everything disappeared.

Ashley's POV

Being on stage with Andy and the rest of BVB again was amazing.

But what happened next was not expected. I looked up from my guitar to see Andy falling of the stage. I chucked my guitar on the floor and jumped off the stage to see if he was okay. 

'EVERYONE MOVE!' I yelled into my microphone. I touched his face to see if he reacted. His eyes were tightly shut. 'Andy babe?' I whispered in his ear, so no one could hear. 'Andy!' I yelled. 'Andy, you're my babe, I can't live without you!' I whispered in his ear. Not caring about the massive crowd, I pressed my lips to his, lying flat over his body. He opened his eyes and kissed me back. A wave of relief hit me. 'Thank god!' I yelled. Everyone was staring at us. 'Omg! Andley Is real!' Someone screamed. 'You love each other?' Jinxx asked. 'What? No!' I yelled. 

'I couldnt find a pulse, so I did.. umm. I - I did mouth to mouth!' I blurted out. 'Mate, I'm sorry but.. umm.. you're microphone was turned on. Everyone could hear everything you were saying.. and we could umm... see your tongues. I'm sorry dude.' Jake said, with a sympathetic smile.

We pulled ourselves back up onto stage. Andy picked up the microphone. 'Umm. I guess that was awkward.. So yeah. We're in love with each other. So what?' He said, making me blush. The crowd went wild and started cheering and screaming. 'Shall we start In the End again?' He said. The crows screamed and we started the song from the beginning.

We finally finished the song and the crowd went wild! 'Thank you New York! It was defiantly the most..umm...interesting first show we've ever had!' Andy laughed into the microphone.

KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!  The crowd chanted and, we did. It felt great! Everyone cheered and screamed. It had been a great start to the tour. 

But there was a downside to this.. a massive down side. The band didn't care. But Juliet will when she finds out..