Ghetto Chick

IM Soooo Sorry To All The People Who Started To Read My Last Book "Girl From The Ghetto". I Deleted That Book Because I Didn't Like It This Is Another Story I Started To Work On will not be taking this down im telling you guys now i will update 2pages every day and a chapter on the weekend i do online schooling so it would be easy for me to update it easily ,, WARNING !!!!!! IF YOU ARE UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU IT HAS SEXUALLY AND PROFANITY IN IT DO DONT

READ CHAPTER (1)

My name is maya jones and i'am 16 years of age i live in the ghetto part in miami fl, in a two story house with my mother and younger sister myesha. i done seen alot of stuff through out my 16 years on earth from my father being brutally mruder. and my mother being gang rape but through it all i still been able to stay on the right track. like the honor roll yes im a very smart girl most girls my age who live in the same parts as me are pregant and on drugs . i didnt want that in life so i stayed in my books dont get me wrong i still like to party and shop and most of all boys. LOL but Im here to let you guys here my story so here we go.

I woke up to sun beaming in my face and the loud banging at my bedroom door . i looked at the clock and it was only 6:30 a.m im thinking Wtf ? to my surprise it was my ghetto ass loud mama. knocking like she the fucking poilce ,MYA GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL I HAVE COMPHANY COMING OVER TO DAY AND I NEED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE EARLY ! she always does this and never says it in a nice maner. okay i repiled sometimes my mother gets on my nerves. but through all of  that i still love her deeply. i drag myslef out of my big comfy bed and went the hall to take a shower . until someone stop me in my tracks . it was my mother perv of a boyfriend david he would always try to make passes at me when my mother wasn't around i don't have the heart to tell her because she seems happy with this one. 'what do you want david' i said while looking at him nothing with your sexy ass. well can you move out of my way than. david was creepy looking he was tall brown skinned and built he had a scar right beneath this eye. alright but you gotta give me a kiss frist . is this nigga really serious  'no' i smpily replied back while making my way to the bathroom nigga is such a creep.

DAVID'S P.O.V- man  that lil girl don't know what she be doing to a nigga wearing them tight ass booty shorts and jeans with ha ass poking out of them . just thinking about her made my manhood grow. i know what some of yall thinking out there im a prev and what i'am doing watching a 16 year old flunt her ass around. well truth is the bitch is fine . she 5'2 meduim brown skin and long light brown hair and whooo she shape like a fucking coke bottle. dont get me wrong i loved her mama and all but her moms been getting on my fucking nerves lastely about bills and shit. like what the fuck am i suppose to do ha ass ain't working and she just spect me to pay all these fucking bills. she ain't my wife and dem ain't my damn kids besides she shops all day every fucking day. and she dont have no money for bills? she better get the fuck out my face with that bullshit im funa go chil with my main nigga pete.