Getting To Know You ♥

Well I'm Sorry Guys About The Long Wait I've Gotten Behind In My Classes And I Need To Catch Up. I Well Be Still Uploading The Book From Time To Time Just Keep Liking The Book And Leave Your Comments I Need Too Know What You Guys Thinks Thankss ♥

justin's p.o.v- my name is justin western and i'm new to dunbar high when i frist walked in the school. i knew what type of school it was ghetto ass hell the lady at the front desk in the office. had pink and blue hair with a rainbow barbie chain like nicki minaj and long nails she was real rude. she didn't even tell me were my classes were or al least have somebody to show me around. i mean it was a big ass school.when i walked in the court yard by the lunch area i see this fine ass shorite with long hair prettty face and a big ass to match . i was thinking to myslef imma get at that later when outa nowhere a whole bucnh of chicken heads bomb rushed me. asking me do i know where my classes were damn the frist day and hoe's already throwing they slefs at me.

This one girl particular was the bold one out of the whole group of girls that were surrounding me.she was short meduim and thick she told me her name was jasmine. and that she would be helping me around with my classes i mean shorte was bad she had that kind of innocent look but was ghetto with it i like that in girls. she told me to give her my schedule . i gave it to her and she said cool we have homeroom togather just then the bell had rang. when we got to the classroom it was nosiy kids were everywhere on top of desks some kids were wriiting in the school books and all the while the teacher was at her desk on the phone talking and poilshing her finger nails jasmine walked up to her desk and said ms. walter we have a new student and his name is justin western. girl can't you see i'm on the damn phone didn't your mother tell yo ass about manners have a seat and justin i will be talking to you later. me and jasmine took our seats way and the back and started talking so....? Jasmine said looking at me with this this evil look yeah? i replied back "do you have a girlfriend?" i think i've already told you that i do not have a girlfriend . ''well you mines now i found you frist so no looking at other hoes talking flirting or none of that  you with the baddest chick in school now so no need for them other hoes. is this chick crazy i mean she don't even know me and already claiming me i could tell this is going to be an interesting year hmmp.