School Time ♥

Umm Sorry The Last Chapter Was Short I've Been Really Busy Lately And Havent Had Time To Upload More After This Chapter , I'm Not Uploading Anymore Until I Get Some FEEDBACK Good Or BAD So Write Them Comments B.T.W i Would Like To Give A Shot Out To My FRIST FAN ! @SoyuKistudio !Thanks Babe ♥

Mya p.o.v- so me and ne-ne pull up to dunbar high school (not really a real school just fro the book) everybody is in the out side lunch area. talking and somking and having fun this is not your avearge high school i mean teachers were having sexual relationships with the srudents. and you really didn't have to do your work if a teacher likes you . most girls at my school were pregant and what not . me ne-ne were walking towards the lynch area when joshua came behind us wassup lil mama's ? joshua was so wack but he was also so fucking fine he has no game what's so ever lol he was 6'0  light brown hazel eyes and had the meaniest swagger on school grounds he been trying to get with me for years snice the 6grade but i wasen't into him like that.

now why your whack ass always tryna spit game.?  when you know you don't have none  ne-ne said while laughing  you always trya knock a nigga game down ne-ne with your sexy ass?  joshua said mean mugga her truth is joshua really like ne-ne after he stop tryna to get with me he told me he liked her ghetto thickness lol. see right there boy you too much then alll three of us started laughing .oh i forgot to tell yall did yall heard? heard what? me and ne-ne said at the same time.? well there is a new younging that moved on my street and he is starting school here today . ohhhhhh shid bitchessss wana move in this dusty asss neighborhood ne-ne said with a mean face me personally can't wait to meet the new boys i'm tried of looking at the same ol crusty boyss. no afence joshua i said while laughing.

as we were heading to the lunch area i see this fine ass tall mocha skin boy with mean as swagg ., all the hood rats and chicken heads were all over him asking if he's lost and do he know were his classes are at ., thristy ass bitches if you ask me this is how this school goes around here a new boy comes bitches just throw there pussy at him. same with the boys its just the other way around so ne-ne snap me outa my daze by pinching me . ouch bitch that hurted well yo ass shouldn't have been staring so hard let's go before this bell ring. i'm not tryna have ms. marshall on my ass again about being late that bitch better be luckly i found jesus. or she woulda been in a body bag and i woulda been hand cuff lol.. ne-ne you stupid. see this is why i loved ne-ne she was a really sweet person and caring and she also wasn't afraid to speak her mind we barley made it to class when the bell ring

i see you two are late again ms. marshall said to us as we walked in the class room with everybody eyeing us. mrs. marshall i came to school late because i had to take my lil sister to school ne-ne said . well me shawnesha you are always making up exsues for yourslef and why you are late to my class every moring if it wasn't for your good grades i would have been have you removed from my class and to you mya this is a warining . we both took our sits to the back of the classrooom when ne-ne said jesus .i laughed again the class went by so fast we didnt't do anything but write notes so i was happy because i didnt't feel like hearing mrd. marshall mouth again. me and ne-ne said our goodbyes until lunch time because we only had homeroom to gather so as i'm walking down the hall a hand tap my arm i trunt around to see who it was and it was the new boy that i saw from eariler.