Chapter 2

I nodded, trying to free myself. He released me and grabbed his rolling backpack, turning slightly to look at me. Something in his eyes....there was some emotion in his eyes I've not ever seen there before. It both excited and frightened me. I picked up my silver laptop and walked past him. He slapped my butt, hard, causing me to jump and nearly drop my laptop while I squeaked in surprise. I turned to look at him, confusion playing my mind, and he smiled wider. His eyes traveled my body, not missing a single inch and making me a little....antsy. I looked down to size myself up and I didn't see anything worthy of an eye raking. I shook my head and turned around and led Zander to my parked, black Mustang GT. We got in it and I started the engine, closing my eyes slightly at the sputtering noise of the horsepower. I put the gear in reverse and backed us up quickly and easily. We were half way ti my house when Zander let his hands venture. I flinched slightly at the feel of his hand on my hip and confronted him, "Zander, hands off. I'm trying to drive." His hand slid lower and onto my thigh, "So...you're saying that I can't while you drive. You just gave me permission to...." I didn't understand what he meant. I think he could tell because he chuckled slightly, "You understand?" I shook my head. He continued, "Then I'll give you an example." He, unexpectedly, leaned and slid his and to where it rushed past ny inner thigh and cupped me....there. I gasped at the feel and suddeness of his movement, "Stop. You shouldn't-can't touch me there." He squeezed me, enough for a strange feeling to come over me. I accidentally groaned and swerved slightly. I slammed my foot on the breakes, causing Zander to freak out and let go to grab the dashboard. His smile was gone, replaced with a frown, "Okay okay." Disappointment played his eyes. So he actually wanted...to...with me. My blush that I was trying to hide crept up my cheeks and stayed there. He..wanted..me. I stared at the road as I drove us to my house, feeling Zander's gaze on me. When we arrived, Zander took hisb things inside and I followed him. He left his backpack by the door and walked towards the black, leather couch. He plopped down on it settling in a laying position. I closed the door and walked in front of the couch on my way to my room to put my laptop up. Zander caught my sleeve and I set the laptop on the mahogany coffee table in front of the couch. I looked down at him as I tugged my sleeve, trying to take my arm back, "What is it?" Zander's emotionless face remained the same, "You're not driving now." He yanked my sleeve towards him, causing me to fall on him. He wrapped his arn around my waist and pulled me on top of him. I struggled, trying to free myself, "Zander....let go." He ignored me and positioned me on his waist. Our clothed areas touched, one on top of the other. I knew I was blushing, I felt the heat in my cheeks. I looked down at Zander from the sitting position I was in, "Z-Zander, don't. What if...if someone walks in? Or-or...." I was cut off as I began to groan. I felt him. He was prodding, pretty hard. His hands held me in place, not allowing me to move as he prodded me repeatedly. He prodded me again, causing me to make a strange noise as I tilted my head back slightly.