Chapter 5

We were litteraly nose to nose. I had to look up by bending my head back a little to meet his eyes. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. I was confused and a slight bit concerned by how fast his whole mood can change, but then again he'd always been like that as we grew up. I felt his friend prod me roughly, causing me to groan, "Zander, calm d-down. I thought you were tired....." I spoke, stuttered slightly as he prodded me. He nodded, "I am........" he said. I pulled away, unwrapping his arms from around me. I walked back to where my clothes where laying on the floor and picked them up. I walked to my bathroom door and pointed to the bed, "You can either sleep with me or the guest room is near the living room. If you wanna take a shower or something, I've got some really loose clothing in the right bottom drawer and the guest room has a two in one." I told him before opening and closing the door. I placed my somewhat folded clothes on the teal tiled counter and took out a towel from the folding door closet, placing it by the clothes. I walked over to my shower, twisting the nob labeled 'H' in red. The water ejected from the shower head, steam rolling from it. I twisted the other nob that was labeled 'C' in blue, until the steam died down to a reasonable amount. I was checking the water temperature as I heard the door click and open. I looked over my shoulder, locking eyes with Zander. He had some pair of old, plaid pajama bottoms that I never wore in his hand. I crinkled my brow slightly, "Zander, what are you doing?" I asked as I pulled the shower curtain closed so that water wouldn't pool everywhere. "I thought it'd be a good idea to bathe, too." he said as he set his bottoms beside my towel. "With me? I want to cleanse my body not dirty it up more." I said as I pulled the curtain back enough to slide into the water, then closed the curtain again. Zander did the same as I did and slid Into the shower with me. He smiled slyly as hogged the water. I scowled playfully, "Fine. If you're gonna bathe with me, you can't hog the water." I said with a lusty feeling coming over me. He stepped to the side, letting water  flow over me. I wet my hair, making sure every strand was wet before having to reach across Zander's chest to grab the shampoo bottle. He sighed as I did this, as if savoring my touch. I handed him the bottle, "If you're just gonna stand there and stare at my ass and vagina, then you can either step out or be useful and help me bathe." I said noticing that all he was doing was, indeed, staring at my butt and my area. He smiled slyly in response as he took the bottle from my hand. I turned around with my back to him, hearing him open the top and squirt the shampoo in his hand. I felt the cool substance sink into my scalp as Zander massaged his soapy  fingers through my wet hair. I sighed at the feel, leaning my head back slightly. He kept massaging his fingers with one hand as he took the flexible shower head and brought it down to rinse my head. By this point, I was sitting down so Zander had to do the same to rinse all of the shampoo out.