Chapter 4

It pulsed roughly in my grasp, trying to prod me. I bent down and kissed its tip, leaning back up to lean my body on his. My hands and his erection touched my stomach by my navel. I leaned my cheek on his, breathing heavily in his ear. He shook in excitement and kissed my neck and ear repeatedly. I panted as I moved my hands upward and downward quickly. Zander moaned my name again as he enlarged and somewhat expanded again, releasing fluids onto my stomach and hands. He groaned softly afterward and I stopped to wipe the liquids off of him and raided up to position myself above his tip. I sat back down, shoving him deep inside of me. He panted heavily and lay back to let me do what I wanted, apparently finished and satisfied. I began to ride him again, this time in a circular motion. I moaned several times before stopping. He wasn't as erect and hard as he had been. In fact, he was soft, clearly finished. I sighed at the pain I felt, it felt like a bruise except worse. I looked down at Zander and he looked back up at me as if he was in pain but also half asleep. I growled wanting him to be erect again, but I was satisfied beyond any measure. He slowly placed his palms on my thighs and rubbed his thumbs in circular motions. He yawned softly, "Alex, I'm tired. Let's go to sleep." he tried to tell me, but another yawn interrupted him. I sighed joyfully at the memory that he resurfaced. When we were younger, we would spend a night or two at each other's houses and we would crawl into each other's beds to sleep together. Sometimes we would talk about our days and what happened since we had different classes. Every time I would talk and ramble to Zander about my day because I wanted him to know everything and I didn't want him to fall asleep without me. He would always suffer through my rambles and whenever I would run out of things to say he would always say 'Alex, I'm tired,' or 'Alex, let's go to sleep.' We had to stop sleeping together around fourth grade because our fathers became more protective. Whenever our fathers were away working, our mothers would allow us to sleep together because they saw nothing wrong with it and thought that it was sweet. My smile died down as I looked into his eyes. We weren't the same anymore. We were like each other's shadows, always together. That was before he had to move away. Now, he was different.  He had grown into a man, without me being around. I placed my left palm on the center of his broad chest. Zander looked from where he had let his eyes rest on the ceiling to my eyes. He playfully bucked his hips before sitting up. He kissed my cheek, "Alex?" he asked sincerely. I realized how much I missed him. He was my shadow and I his. He didn't know how much I wanted to see his face all of these years. I would have done anything to just hear his voice. He had changed so much. Everything about him changed: his face, his body, his voice, his everything. I felt tears roll down my face, dropping quickly on him. Zander's eyes widened and his smirk turned into a thin line. Sadness played in his eyes, "Alex, did I do something?" his voice was soft and raspy like he was going to cry with me. I kissed him on his lips, but he pushed me gently back, "What did I do?" he asked. I shook slightly, "You moved away and wrecked my heart." I cried out softly as I tried to wipe away my tears with the heels of my hands. He gently wrapped his fingers around my wrists and oulled them away from my face. I opened my eyes and saw Zander smiling slightly, "What-what does that mean?" he asked, his voice caught between confusion and hopefulness. I kissed his lips softly and wriggled my wrists free as I stood up. I felt his length exit and I stood all the way up, "I love you." I said flatly. He was shocked by this and he just sat there as I walked to my bedroom. I was shuffling through my drawers when I heard Zander sniffle behind me. I turned and looked up at him slightly. He had slipped on his boxers and his hair was messy with twigs sticking up here and there. I looked at his eyes. It looked as if he had been crying, his eyes were somewhat puffy and a pinkish color. My eyes widened and I stood up, dropping the clothes I had picked out. I strode over to where he stood in the doorway, "Zander?" I asked, my voice trembling. He had almost never cried when we were young, at least not around me. He sniffled again, "Did you mean it?" he asked quietly. "Did I mean what?" I asked a little confused. He stepped closer, "That you love me. Did you mean it?" he asked with a cracking voice. I nodded, "I don't say something that is serious like that if I don't mean it. I'll say it again if that makes you feel better." I said seriously, not moving as he stepped even closer.