chapter two

me and negan get back to the sacnturary and it is so big but ugly i see walkers on the fence and laugh then all of a sudden jesus from hilltop comes out and ninja kicks everyone inculding me i dont really hurt but i want negan to save me "helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp" i scream for negan and he comes and pikes me up and hands me lucielle. wow the weapon that kill carl glenn and daryl. my husband . i miss daryl . i want to go see him. we go to his room its so nice better than alexadria i been with the group since the beginning and we never had anythng this nice "i want to see daryl" "ok just fuck me first" negan says "ok " 

we lay down on de bed and engan takes off my clothes and say "wow u are so good looking" i blush and say "thx" he pulls out his dick and i scream "ahhhhhhh" i panic "whats wrong baby gorl" he ask and i say "your dick" "its big" "so" "so u are going to break me" "i will be genital" "no" "no what" "NO your not" i say and get up and leave and rush out and i am still naked too but i dont care i want them to see me; everyone in the building compliemnts me and i blush but then remmenber negan will kill me so i run out and go back to alexadria but before i can get out i run into a room with 5 ppl "we are negans wife" they say "so" "so get out" i say ok and then before i know it i am in aleandrea stilll naked . spencer open the gate and kiss me "damn u so sexy" spencer says "i know" i reply and go fine daryl . then all of a sudden father gabril see's me naked and has a seizure then denisese and hershel come out "hershel i thinked u were ded" i say and he does nothing but stare at my nked body so i take his crutches and punsihnment and he falls and i laugh then out of no where tara coems and smacks my ass "wtf tara" "what" "dont touch me" "why" "bcuz i say so" then rick comes out and ninja kicks me and i fall then the whole group comes out and surrounds me and i am still naked, "wheres daryl" i ask then he comes and picks me up.. or at least i thought it was daryl but it was glenn. he takes me into him and maggie house and tries to get it on with me so i do the do with him and then maggie comes in and starts bleedig from her vagina. "how could u do this to me glenn" maggie asks "she was naked" glenn says and i just laugh "i think i am having a miscaragiae" maggies says and im tired of her talking so i shoot her stomach "ahhhhhhhhhhhh" maggie says tehn blacks out. i just walk downstairs and continue lokig for daryl but i forgot daryl is still at the santucary.. i came here for nothing.. shit. oh well..