•Derek•

Writers POV:
You where running fast down the rocky lane as a shadowy figure chased after you, the leather suit rubbing against your arm as you picked up the pace as your legs where like a blur. Your hair fell behind you as you ran, the creature of the night was hurtling towards you like a rhino.

A giant metal gate appeared in the distance so you decided to risk it and leap, your eyes a bright blue. You flipped over the gate as the beast climbed over and you continued running. You look ahead to find yourself at a dead end. As you turned round you saw the creature, its eyes a glowing deep red. It pounced on you and pinned you too the ground placing your arms against your head.

"Nice try Y/N. You almost got away." He chuckles lightly but there was no humour in his laughter. You rolled your eyes and wrapped your legs around his waist and turned him over and pinned his shoulders down. "Nice try Derek Hale you almost fooled me into thinking you where gonna go easy on me." You smirked. 

Derek sat you up your legs still around his waist as he observed you up and down biting his lip gently. "Your such a distraction in that suit..." he growls slightly feeling your body with his hands.

You shiver at his warm touch. "I'll have to wear this more often..." Derek's eyes glowed. "God baby, you don't know how you make me." He said in a husky tone. You bent over slightly and whispered in his ear. "Why don't you show me?" You bit his ear gently and he ground standing you both up. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly and bent you over slightly, through his jeans he rubs his member across your but. "Feel how hard I am for you babe." She groans slightly. "Then we better soften you up, shouldn't we?" He growls and rips your suit open.

"God your so beautiful!" She ripped your bra and looked at your breasts with desire. He took your breast into his mouth and flicked your nipple with his tongue as you threw your head back slightly. He pressed his palm against your sex causing you to bite your lip.

"Mmmm your so wet baby." He takes off all his clothing and takes off your panties. He rubs his member softly and puts on a condom placing his tip at your entrance. He pushes himself inside you whilst still sucking your breasts.

He begins to move slowly and deeper, you moaned quietly under your breath. He stops sucking on your breast and kisses you passionately exploiting every inch of your mouth with his tongue. "I love seeing you like this. Moaning." She begins to move faster as he slammed deeper and deeper into you.

You arched your back making your walls tighter as you moved in rhythm. "Derek... so.. close." She moves faster and you moan louder with each thrust. "Cum for me baby." He moans as you cum at the same time, his roar loud as his eyes flash red.

He begins to pull out throwing away the condom and gathering the clothing. "Sorry I kind of ripped yours." He shrugged. You laugh and he picks you up bridal style and kisses your forehead. "I love you." He says finally. "I love you too." You say in return

Look who finally updated!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop merry Christmas everyone and happy new year.. Christmas is gone but oh well 😂😂❤️