•Theo•

(Been a while so I thought I'd surprise you all and make a chapter! Enjoy!)

(Y/n POV)
I seemed to have a thing for all things bad, especially bad boys. And my goal? To have the baddest boy of all. Theo Raeken. Everything about him so perfect yet so evil, the smirk, the dark enchanting eyes, god it just makes my knees weak and my body tingle. Now I knew what he had previously done to the pack and I knew that it would be a forbidden love, but what can I say? Rules are meant to be broken right? In this case I'm willing to break any rule to have a taste of him.

I decided to make a good impression on him today, I decided to wear something that would attract the attention of any trouble maker looking for some fun.

I walked through the halls with my black leather jacket slung over my shoulder, a mischievous smirk painted on my ruby red lips

I walked through the halls with my black leather jacket slung over my shoulder, a mischievous smirk painted on my ruby red lips. I attracted the attention of many guys there, but one pair of eyes caught my attention. And there he was, the baddest of the bad. My cheeks slightly flushed and I walked over to him, still smirking. "What is it Raeken? Have I got something on my face?" I asked in a flirtatious and suggestive tone. He looked at me with a curious yet admirable look plastered across his face. "No, but your heart sounds like it's about it burst out from your chest. You should probably see a doctor about that." Theo smirked. I wanted to sit on that smirk so bad. "How about you come to my house later and we can play doctors and patients there? You can maybe... examine me further." I slightly bit my lip, not breaking eye contact with him. A slight growl escaped past his lips as they flashed blue. "I'd be careful you know." He leaned closer to my ear. "This wolf bites..." he slightly nibbled my lobe. I smirked and slid something into his back pocket before strutting away.
{Time Skip}

I had changed my lingerie into something a little sexier, keeping the same clothes from earlier on over the top. My bedroom window opened and I saw the familiar tall and well built figure clamber in. "Never heard of a door huh?" I questioned, sitting on my bed with my legs slightly parted. "I like a dramatic entrance." He walked over and pushed me backwards onto the bed, quickly climbing on top of me and kissing me with force, instantly shoving his long wet tongue into my mouth. They entangled with each other, both wanting to dominate. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to my body, I felt his warmth wrap around me like a hug and I felt his bulge against my own heat. He quickly ripped off my clothing like a hungry wild animal. Revealing my sexy lingerie underneath.

(Little disclaimer, none of you need to look like this

(Little disclaimer, none of you need to look like this. It's just the lingerie she is wearing. You're all bootiful seriously 💕)
His jaw dropped slightly as she careered every curve on my body and growled even deeper than before. "I hope your ready to be in a wheel chair for a couple of weeks." He said, quickly flinging his clothes off. "More than ready." I spoke in a seductive whisper, he quickly slammed into me with so much force my bed immediately broke, but we both ignored it and carried on. His hips where a blur as he thrusted with so much speak I was unable to moan, their was so much pleasure building up within me at that moment that I was speechless. His dick was so thick and long it filled me up perfectly. I craved him so much. Theo's groans filled the room the occasional 'Y/N' passing past his lips. He was such a solid build I began to see sweat drip off him, making his abs glisten. One of his hands grabbed my throat helping him pull me into his movements, it was like heaven. His groans and moans where so sexy and masculine, they filled the room and they made me even more wet for him. Theo finally pulled out and climaxed on my face, slightly jerking his length as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, letting my cum fill my mouth as I swallowed every drop. "Now theirs something on your face." He said, making me chuckle. He smirked and wrapped my legs quickly round his shoulders and comfortably planted his face between my legs, shaking his head side  to side lightly and his tongue worked it's magic, his fingers made an appearance and he easily slid in three fingers which wasn't a surprise as his big dick had created Enough space. He quickly fingered me with such speed that I couldn't help but cum without warning. I arched my back and loaned his name loudly and squirted everywhere, he licked up every drop. And stood up. He grabbed his boxers and slid into them before looking at me, at this point i was breathless. "Next appointment, my house tomorrow." He put on his clothes and smirked before making an exit out the window.