•Isaac•

Quick Question, how do you spell his name personally? Issac or Isaac ? Cause I see diffrent ones everywhere but these are the main ones.

Thrid Person POV:

"Y/N I've got to tell you something but you have to promise you won't kill me." You hear your bestfriend Isaac say to you from a shortish away distance.

"Depends what it is." You say eyebrows slightly furrowed. Isaac took a big gulp and breathed in deeply and breathed out.
"I know that you have anger issues but please don't murder me for this, I was at a club the other night and they said they needed a cage dancer for a show, and I may or may not have shouted louder than I should have ' My best friend Y/N is a great dancer' and then they made me sign you up."

You gritted your teeth and Isaac took that as a signal that he should run, now. Isaac bolted out the door and you chased after him, him being a beta but you being a were-coyote have him no chance to outrun you. You pounced from behind and pinned him to the ground. Isaac made a slightly cute whimpering noise. You rolled your eyes and flicked his earlobe and he went to grab his ear and whimpered again.

"I hate you Isaac."
Isaac faked being offended and he took you by suprise as he grabbed either side of your face and kisses you. Your lips synced together harmonizing, it was amazing but it ended so quickly.

Next day.

Issy🐶❤: Hope your home alone, I miss you I'll bring some chicken nuggets x

You smiled down at your phone and immediately texted back (if yo girl text you back straight away den you know she a keeper, idek why I'm single.)

Me ❤✌: Sounds like a plan, don't forget the honey mustard ! Love you lots yeh we bastard x

Issy🐶❤: Now don't be a cheeky lass or I might just sneak a couple of we raw hadock slices into yeh chicken nuggets, Love you too x

You smile down at your phone and decide to go and get changed, you look down at your orange underwear and red bra, you shook your head and went to look for your black bra and panties. As your mother always said "a matching undergarments day is a good day" but your dad always said the opposite, "if the girlfriend is wearing matching bra and knickers whilst your taking her clothes off then you weren't the one planning to have sex."

You laugh at the memory of your dad saying them exact words. You change into the matching undergarments and slip on black ripped jeans some white socks and a white tank top and put your hair down. The door hell rings and you rush down the stairs and open the door to a very lustful looking Isaac Lahey.

"Hey Issy, seesh horny much?" You pinched the bridge of your nose and waffted the air to get rid of the stench.
"Issy your eyes."
You say as he shakes his head frantically side to side to get rid of the glowing yellow orbs.

"Sorry I'm just, fuck chicken nuggets."
He dropped the bag and grabbed your waist and begins to slip his tounge into your mouth which you intertwine your tounge with.
"Jump" he says against your lips. He places his hands under your ass and you straddle him and he runs up the stairs and drops on the bed. He pulls your under wear down and undos his belt and pulls down his trousers and his belt.

He slips on a condom onto his long length and takes a deep breath in.
"Ready?"
He asks and you nod as he slowly pushes into you making you grab the sheets as he gives you time to adjust.
"Go!"
You about and he begins to thrust in and out of you and your grip on the sheets tightened. The noises of skin on skin action as he colides his skin into yours.
"Mmmhh Isaac."
You say, he finds pleasure in you moaning his name and begins to go faster.
"Fuck!"
You both shout in unison making you both chuckle lightly.

You begin to feel your walls tense as his thrusts begin to slur.
"Hold it in Y/N."
You noded and it took all your willpower to do so.
"3 2 1 NOW!"
He shouted and you both moaned loudly and came at the same time.
"That was amazing!"
He shouted.
"I didn't realise it was that good."
You immediately covered your mouth with your hand and blushed crimson.

"That was your first time?"
He asked and you slowly noded.
"Me to"
He said and you smiled.
"And I'm glad it was with you."
You nodded in agreement and begin to pull your panties up.

"Um you couldnt fo me a favour?"
He asked.
You tilt you head to the side as if to say what?
"Can't you help me get this off."
He said and pointed at the condom.
You laughed and shaked your head and you begin to slide the condom off his length.
"Now you can get more chicken nuggets."
You laughed and he runs down stairs and shouts "be back soon!"
And you smile. Your virginity was gone. He took it with him and you took his. And you didn't even need to take your top off.