•Scott•

You started walking through the halls of beacon hills school, (btw I found this hilarious because instead of it saying halls at first it said balls). The crowd was a blur as your shoulder blades tried to resist the urge to let your wings burst out. You couldn't, not yet.

Whilst concerntrating on this itching urge you where oblivious to the fact that you where walking into the direction of a student, it wasn't until the hard impact of your head hiting the floor that you noticed you walked straight into a boy.

You could smell a weird aroma about him, something was off. You shrugged it off and look up at him. His eyes a caramel brown and his jaw slightly crooked.
"I am so sorry, I didn't see you there." He lets out a reasuring hand, you flinch at his kind gesture but decide to take the offer.
"Scott, by the way."
You look at him to see a smirk on his face making you blush slightly.
"Y/N" you smiled weakly.

Scott looks at you weirdly, and then so realisation hit him like a truck.
"You got a little something on your lip." He whispered
He hesitantly wiped it off with his thumb revealing a black oily substance. Your eyes widdened and you alarmingly look around for an escape route. He grabs your shoulders, his grip unnaturally strong.
"Don't worry."
He stares deeply into your eyes and instead of the normal caramel colour a flash of red crosses his eyes.

Your arms untense themselves and you begin to feel safer.
"Your not alone, if you feel insecure still you can come to mine and I can show you the others."
You eyes widen and your mind asks a million questions a second. "There is more?"
Scott shows of his million dollar smirk and snakes an arm around around your shoulders and leads you outside.

He gives you a helmet and lumbers on his motorbike, you pop the helmet on your head and sit on the back not knowing where to hold on. Scott rolls his eyes and grabs your arms and places them around his chest.
"I'd hold on tight if I where you."

He shot off and you held on tight and you felt like you where snapping him in half, but he just looked at the road. That burning sensation waved over you again as your shoulder blades burn the wings beneath your skin trying to break the surface.

Once you where at his place he opened the door which you repay with a smile.
"Hello?"
Scott shouts. No awnser.
"Well looks like no one is here yet."
He looked up at the clock and whispered shit.
"Well they aren't going to be here for another hour so I guess we should make the most of it."
You raised an eyebrow and giggled slightly.

"Your laugh is cute."
He compliments you and your cheeks go a dark shade of crimson.
You begin to fan your face the heat getting to you.
"Do you want the fan on?"
You give a reassuring nod.
He walks over to the fan and turns it on, a loud beep noise echos through the room and the force of the wind was so powerful your skirt flew up revealing your thongs to Scott.

You pushed your skirt back down and turned off the fan to see Scott still looking in that exact spot.
You begin to tease and purposely drop your keys and bend down to pick it up, making sure to wiggle a bit and show as much flesh as possible.

"Fuck it." He said and violently turns you around and pins to to the wall by your hands and pratically chews your face off. His eyes glowing a dark red.
He flings you over his shoulder and runs up stairs and throws you on the bed.

He begins to strip you and himself until he is just in his boxers and you in your undergarments. He begins to rub his palm against your clit slowly making you wetter and moister.

"Scott"
You breathed out and that burning pain in your shoulder came back. He slowly brings your under wear down and pulls his boxers down. He slowly inserts his length into your punishment place. That pain in your shoulder blades becomes more andore unbearable.

He thrusts into you both his and your moans filling the room, the bed creaking the slapping sounds getting louder.
"I'm close" you about
"Say my name" he shouts.
"Scott." You say your shoulder blades burning.
"LOUDER!" He roars.
"SCOTT!!!!" You scream and you can't take it your black feathery wings pop out your shoulder blades as you climax and so does Scott filling your insides.

"Holy shit!"
He says.
"What?" He looks at you up and down.
"We forgot to use a condom."
You laugh at his reaction.
"Don't worry pre pilled."
He laughs and then stroaks your wings slowly.
"Raven?"
You nod slowly.
"Pretty cool I guess."
You punch him in the shoulder and you both get dressed.
"Lets go meet the others."