Chapter 4

A/N: Hey. If you got a notification that I updated, it was just because I re-published this part. Sorry about that. I had to take it down for a bit to protect it from someone who copied my work.  

Chapter 4

Aiden

All weekend had gone and all the way to Wednesday and I was still no closer to my mystery girl. If only she could contact me so I at least could explain why I didn't tell her who I was. Or maybe I wouldn't have told her at all who I was if she hadn't found out by herself. I just really want a girl to like me for me for once. Athena was perfect, and I didn't only like her because she had no idea who I was, but she was funny, she was beautiful and easy to talk with.

The girl currently holding our coffee cups with her back to us had gotten my attention. Her name was Athena, and she had the same type of blonde hair, but it was longer than I would have imagined my Athena to have. But it was hard to tell since it was up in some fancy hairstyle at the party.

I heard her clear her throat again before she slowly turned around. I know it was kind of creepy of me to ask her to do that, but I just had to make sure. What if, against all odds, it turned out to be her?

When she turned around I couldn't exactly tell if it was her, but according to her colleague she had been asked a thousand times, and if anyone had figured out it was her I would've known, right?

Oh I wish she had dropped something in her haste that night, but I have literally nothing to go by. "Excuse me, aren't you Aiden Heart?" A brunette that looked to be 15 said as she walked to Jay and I's table.

"Guilty" I answered and mustered up with a smile.

"Sorry to bother you, but have you found her yet?" she asked, looking pretty excited about it. Almost bouncing on her feet.

"Can't say I have" I answered.

"Oh, because I looked at the picture again and the dress really looks like a Chanel dress. Maybe you can ask the store nearest wherever you were that night if someone there purchased it?" she suggested. This was new information.

"Really, I might just consider doing that" I answered her. I wasn't sure stores could give out customers' details though.

"That's great, me and my friends are all rooting for you" she said a little shyly before she hurried away.

"Look at that, maybe a new lead after all" Jay said encouraging.

"If the store even has information, I'm not sure they can give it up, if it is the right store after all" I answered.

"Let's go and see then" he answered, probably in a hurry to get answer too to get me to stop whining as he called it.

*

"Are you sure you don't remember?" I asked, holding up the picture from the magazines again. No one remembered selling a dress like that, but they could confirm it was indeed Chanel design.

The sales woman let out a sigh as to hold her temperament in check and pressed her red lipstick covered lips together to form a strained smile; "Look sir, I probably didn't work that shift when that dress was sold, if it even was this store, and I most certainly cannot go through personal details about customers and simply hand it out" she explained as politely as she could.

"But it is important!" I said, desperate for some clues.

"It is still not anything I can or want to do. Now please move away sir" she said, tapping her sharp fake nails on the counter.

"Okay, come on now Mr. Romeo before you get yourself arrested" Jay said and pulled me away by the arm.

"This is ridiculous, I'm never going to find her, am I!" I said, getting angrier by the minute and threw my hands in the air annoyed one we were outside.