Chapter 6 Can i be your spotter

Beckys pov
So it's the last period of the day and I have gym class with some seniors kms. I slowly drag myself to the locker room to change into a sports bra and spandex. After I change, realizing I'm the only girl in the locker room meaning I have this class with 20+ boys and no girls great I'm really going to hang myself.
I slowly pull my hair into a ponytail with a pink headband. I grab a water bottle and walk into the fitness center where I see a whole load of boys standing around shirtless, and dripping in sweat. Well damn I thought to myself as all of them obviously were hot as hell. I looked around until my eyes locked with zachs. Shit I thought to myself I can't have gym class with him. Today was arm day. Great I have 0 fucking strength in my arms and I'm surrounded by a whole bunch of football players.
I slowly walk over to a bench and lie down to get ready to bench press when I feel a hand over my arm and somebody strong behind me. "Can I spot you so you don't get hurt" a familiar voice asked and I knew it was zach. I slowly nodded getting nervous. He slowly stood over me and lifted the bar down to me but stopped it in mid air as he saw I was shaking. He put the bar back into place and sat down next to me on the bench. He waited for me to sit up and when I did he hugged me close to his chest. We sat there all class as he calmed down my panic attack. I could ever used to this. Crap no I can't fall for him. I can't like zach!