Chapter 11 Kinky punishment

If you don't like sexual torture skip

Beckys pov
He started to pull down my jean shorts and my thong and he tied my leg to the door handle with a rope and slowly started to rub my clit with his fingers teasing me while driving. He then put a finger inside my pussy. "Now little naughty girl I don't want to hear a noise or word from me unless I ask you a question understood?" "Yes." "Yes what?" He says hitting my clit as punishment "yes daddy" I say in response. "Good girl I might have to handcuff you and tie you up and blindfold you tonight ." He grabs a vibrator and duct taped it to my pussy and continued our long drive home.
"You will not cum!" He says in a stern voice
45 minutes later
We are home and My pussy is dripping. He slowly carries me in and handcuffs my hands to the headboard and ties my legs wide open and down to the bed. He then blindfolds me knowing I like being controlled. He then sticks the vibrator on my clit and tapes it there again as he starts torturing my nipples with clothes pins. Pinching them tightly he puts a clothes pin on each nipple. He then starts smacking the clothes pins. I then flips me over and reties me down making my clit land hard on the vibrator. He then grabs his whip and whips my ass for a couple minutes. I was getting close and he knew it so he untied me and took off my blindfold and took away all the pain plus pleasure and left the room with a smirk on his face. God damn it!!!!