Chapter 1 dont let me go

Beckys pov
Oh my lord it's the first day of school as a freshman at highland high school and I'm a Trojan. But I'm nervous as hell, I'll get lost or worse I'll pass out! Maybe I'm overreacting no no I'm not I'm serious I will pass out. Maybe I should get out of bed and get ready for the day instead of just laying here overthinking my first day.
*rolls out of bed*
There we go I'm up and I feel vomit. Becky breathe this is your 9th first day your going to be okay. Let me just go pick out an outfit. * walks to closet and picks out outfit. (Shown at top)
Okay I'm ready now off to the bus.
*stands at the bus stop and sees a bunch of boys walking to me eye balling me*
"Hey sexy " a dark muscular tall boy said to me rubbing my arm. I pulled away and looked scared.
"Oh don't be scared your just hot as hell and I want to make you wet " I pulled away and backed into another tall boy this one was blonde.
"Nate leave her alone she's scared" the blonde yelled
"Awe Zachs being super man how cute" Nate I guess that's his name whined back.
I blushed lightly as Zach pulled me close into his chest to stop my shaking.
"We still have 25 minutes before the bus is here " a tall ass curly hair boy said.
We all groaned as zach held me closer as I got cold they talked about the first home game against a team called the tigers. I just looked up at the sky praying Zach wouldn't let go of me.