Chapter 8 finding becky

Zachs pov
I scared her. She ran. The boys and I sprinted out the doors as humans. I need to find her. I followed her scent. Her scent led me to the football field? Bryce spotted her shaking at the top of the bleachers. Jc put a hand on my arm and he started to walk up the bleachers but stopped half way as she shook her head and pointed to me.
I slowly walked up to her. I sat down next to her and the boys left. She kept looking down. She wouldn't look me in the eye. "Becky?" I said in a sweet tone. "Becky can you look at me?" I said slowly putting My hand on her chin lifting her chin up to look me in the eye. I saw the tear stained cheeks. "Why didn't you tell me?" Her voice cracked and tears came spilling out. "Becky I was scared I'm sorry." I said truthfully.
She couldn't hold it in anymore she placed her head into my chest. I held her tightly rubbing her back. I whispered "it'll be okay" over and over again. We sat there as I held her and as the sunset.
Time skip to back at the pack house
She's okay with us wolves and it's Thursday tomorrow's our first game. But she has to fucking tease me in those damn shorts. She has become more confident in clothes that turn me on. She keeps biting her lip at me. Making my dick grow harder than the SAT test.