Chapter 4- Love hurts.

I watched as he was in front of me once again, only this time his eyes held a strange coldness.  Something that scared me.  I slammed my good hand into one of his wrists to get him to back off.  I flipped but immediately realized my mistake.  Taking your eyes off an opponent was dangerous.  Taking your eye's off of Itachi was suicide.

  I forced my body quickly back around but it was too late.  My back hit the floor as he slammed his body on top of mine.  I glared at him while angrily saying,"Get off of me."  "Do not ever talk to me like that again Ren."  I tried to use my fists but he pinned them above my head, using only one of his hands.  I gasped as his hand touched my exposed stomach.  His cold hands were sending shivers up my entire body.  I laid my head down as he began softly nipping at the exposed skin around my neck, until he reached my ear.

   "You shouldn't love me."  I pushed away all thoughts telling me to defend myself.  I had wanted this for a long time and I was going to take my chance.  Even though I knew in the morning I would regret it.  I closed my eyes and kissed his lips.  Strangely he began kissing back.  And then we were moved to the bed and just like that, I had lost my virginity to the man I had always loved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                        The next morning I woke up before Itachi did.  I was cuddled to his chest.  Odd thing was I regretted nothing about last night.  I laid my head on his chest and slowed my breathing.  I knew he had woken up.  I hit the bed as he got up.  "I must take you to your father.  Get dressed quickly."  My head jerked up as he began to get dressed like nothing had happened.  "I-Itachi what are you doing?"  He didn't answer and I began to pull my clothes back on.  Tears threatened to spill but I chastised myself.  Did I really expect him to care?

        I had finished getting dressed and gripped his arm.  "W-What?  I don't understand."  He ripped his arm from me.  "Understand what?"  I winced at his cold voice.  "W-We."  "We had sex Ren.  It meant nothing."  I looked up at him shock showing clearly on my face.  A silent tear rolled down my face as he continued.  "It meant nothing to me Ren.  You mean nothing to me.  You wanted it and I gave it to you." 

   He opened the door and I followed him out.  Tears were still gathered in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.  I felt my heart clench, twist, and break in just a couple of minutes.  I sighed as I walked in to see my father.

   "Ren, it has been a while,"he mused.  I said nothing but simply stared at the ground.  "You will begin training with me tomorrow. 6 a.m sharp."  I nodded my head and Itachi led me back to his room.  I sat down on the other bed.  I wanted nothing to do with THAT bed.  I laid down and then felt him lay down beside me.

  "What are you doing?!"  I glared and screamed at him.  To think he could do this to me!  Tears slowly poured over and he simply just watched.  "Ren."  I looked at him and closed my eyes as he began to kiss me again.  My heart was content at the moment.  Even though I knew in the morning it would be hell, I decided to have sex with him again.

   My heart was content and for the moment that's all I knew.