Harry Imagine for Anushey Part 1

Harry Imagine for Anushey, because shes fab.

Your P.O.V

It was just another ordinary day since I moved to London. I decided to move to London from Greece well because its always something I wanted to do. let me tell you, although London is different from what I expected it is still a lovely place to live.

This morning I decided to go to the local cafe before I made my way to work in a local game store. It was still quite early being as it was 7am. As I reached the cafe after 10 minutes I decided to order some breakfast to eat on my way to work and a lovely hot chocolate. the hot chocolates from this cafe were amazing I cant even describe! Once I collected my order  started to make my way to work. I put my earphones in to listen to The 1975. The game shop where I worked was a 25-30 minute walk so I had time to eat and drink on the way. Being completely lost in the music I didnt realise I bumped into someone until my drink spilled everywhere. I take my earphone out and realise I spilt my drink on a boy.

"oh my days I'm really sorry" I say, looking up to a familiar face. Harry Styles. Of course I know who he is, he is always over magazines and I spent my teenage years 'obsessing' over him. Be cool Anushey.

"its alright I was looking where I was going either, Hi I'm Harry and you are..." replied.

I paused.

"Oh sorry I'm Anushey but people call me Ann" I respond trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Anushey, what a lovely unique name. well I'm sorry for spilling your drink over you, I will have to make it up to you how about now?" Harry asked me.

Harry Styles just asked me to go get a drink with him and I have to decline. What sort of person am I?

"Haha erm as much as I would love that, I actually have to work which is really gutting." I sadly decline.

"Thats no problem I guess we'll just have to go on that coffee date another time. so see you later" he says walking away.

what.

"but how will you see me" I shout

"just trust me" he called back.

what just happened.

I continued my walk to work which only about another 5 minutes. 7.55am yey im not late. Seeing as it was my turn to open the shop and set up I decided the quicker I do it the faster I can have a break before customers start coming in at 9am.

*skip forward to 9am*

I open the store and just wait for the people to come in. I say people because although its a game store we do get girls but it is mostly boys. Due to it being Monday the day was really slow being as everyone was at school.

"excuse me Miss, how much is this" I heard a voice speak slow and calmly and I looked up to see a familiar face.

Harry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUH DUH DUH.

PART TWO?