1

So guys I decided to choose her randomly (on the media) to be Avery Raymond.

•••
My name is Avery Raymond, well shit, ya so that's my name. I just turned 17 few days ago, and man, my birthday party was HUGE.

I'm the queen of high school. Well, i'm the most popular kid in school. Semua orang bakal nunduk sama gue, once I was dating a senior and bam bow down bitches. Gue, Stassy, and Claire are the three most popular kid, well I am. Well I guess i'm the bully.

My parents own this school, so even teachers bow down for me, LOL.

Gue single, because fuck, that Mason dude dated me for reputation. I could care less but shit, I was heartbroken. But whatever, I'm Avery Raymond, I kicked his ass and told the whole school that he has herpes and now he hangs out with the nerds.

My name is Grayson Dolan. I'm no one I guess. Gue 17 tahun, Ethan dolan, kembaran gue + sahabat gue dari kecil, but we went to separate school, so we're not that close. I'm just a normal guy that into books.

I'm not into party, that's the least I wanna do. I'm not that type of guy. I'm not into alcohol, cigarettes, or whatever that is. I'm more into library and gym.

Well, I have this toned-abs, i'm not a fan of it but I'm glad I have it, but there's no reason for me to happy for it, because I'm not that type of boy who walk around in gym classes half naked.

Avery's Pov

"Avery!"

"Apaan sih? Could you just leave me alone?"

It's mason. My so called ex-boyfriend. Ugh I hate him.

"Give me another chance? Please Avery..??"

"HAH?" Well, I slap him, hard.

"Fuck! Apaan sih..? Gue nanya baik baik anjir! I tell you what! Let's make a bet instead of fucking each other" well, this is new, mason? Ngajakin gue taruhan?

"What bet fucker?"

"Lo harus dapetin cowo dalem waktu 2 bulan.."

"Easy, Make it 1 month loser, deal" well it's easy, who doesn't want to date the Avery Raymond.

"Noo... no.. but I'm the one who pick the guy out"

"Fuck you Mason, what do you want???!!"

"I want you to date the most nerdy kid in this school, which is.. Grayson bowlan!"

"It's Dolan, not bowlan bego!"

"Wait.. how do you know that..?"

Fuck! Busted! Grayson dolan? Ewwww I used to have crush for him back in third grade, but then he turned to be the ugliest kid like ever.. ew.. its just eww

"Whatever I won't accept it bye loser.."
Gue jalan sambil ngebanting pintu loker gue di depan mason.

"THEN YOU'RE A COWARD PIECE OF FUCK!"

I started to walk back towards him.

"What the fuck did you just say? You bitch!"

"I said, YOU'RE A COWARD PIECE OF FUCK! How's that sounds?"

Shit, people started to give attention to us which is I get used to this situation. But not with Mason, not him, ugh.

"What do you want? That bet is just something for you to get back to me you dick!"

"Well yeah, that's the point, what do you say? Kalo lo menang, gue bakal jadi babu lo for the rest of the high school years, but kalo lo kalah, lo harus balikan sama gue and no expired date.."

Shit, there's lot of peeps watching us, gotta accept this shit ugh.

"DEAL! But I want you to stay the fuck away from me for this 1 month bet.. watcha say?"

"Deal!" Huh finally, at least his ass will stay away from me for the whole month.

"What the fuck y'all looking for? Leave idiots!" I shouted for those peasants who have been looking for the bet thing. Because when Avery says leave, they left. Yup itu gue.

"Grayson fucking Dolan?" Stassy and Claire yelled in unsion.

"Well iya anjir, I can't believe it! He's like the ugliest cowo yang pernah gue liat! With that shape of glasses, cargo pants, sweater and flip flops? Uhh I'd rather date a girl!"

"Well then go out with me!!!" Stassy said.

Well stassy is Bi. Ya gue tau, gue bukan homophobic or whatever that is, Stassy has been my friend since first grade, and gue selalu accept gimana pun temen gue as long as her ass being nice to me, then she's my friend.

"You know I would.." I said jokingly while giving her a wink. But we both know that was just some random jokes.

"Okay girls stop with the flirting, Grayson Dolan? Seriously Ave?" Claire said.

••••