Chapter 5

HARRY'S POV

I woke up a little earlier today since i was not able to sleep well last night. Maybe i was just not comfortable being alone in a king sized bed anymore. Or maybe i just got used to the idea of having Jasmine beside me. Speaking of Jasmine, i suddenly remembered yesterday's interview and what i had said. I sighed heavily knowing this will have a lot of explaining to do. Not taking so much time, i managed to take a bath and put on my usual 'outfit'. Black skinny jeans, white shirt and rustic boots. Taking one more glance at the mirror, i decided to put my messy hair on a man bun without taking so much effort. I'm so good at this. As i was outside my house, i took one last peek before getting in the car as if this was going to be the last time i will be seeing it.

The drive to Jasmine's wasn't that long. I had a drive thru since i was not able to eat breakfast and had to stop in a gasoline station. But after a while on a sharp right turn, i finally arrived in my destination. As soon as i got out the car, emotions filled my body. I'm tensed and terrified. Not that because i know Jasmine's pretty mad at me for what i did but there's something more. I just couldn't tell exactly.

Walking down her porch to the door, i could tell exactly how many steps i made for walking too sluggishly. Later did i realized i'm now standing in her front door. I took the keys out my pocket and slowly opened the door as if i am going to rob the house.
"I'm home!" I shouted, trying to put a somewhat euphoric tone but it seemed not to work because no one replied. "Jas?" I once again called while making my way to our room. Still, no reply. But before i open the white door in front of me, i could hear the television from inside the room which made my tensed self finally relaxed. A smile creeped through my face as i can imagine her petite body laying on the bed while watching her favorite series again. I missed her. But as soon as i opened the door, to my dismay the girl i was expecting to see wasn't there. The television was on, but instead of Jasmine being on the bed, it was a paper. A letter, to be exact.