Chapter 6

HARRY'S POV

"My love, i don't know how to say this. I don't even know how to start but i'm so sorry.." I am beginning to feel my knees weaken as i read the first two sentences.

"I am tired of being your little princess anymore.. or tying to figure out if i still am? It has been a year since we moved into this place and i feel nothing but a prisoner most of the time. I just don't understand anymore, you've been hiding me for almost 4 years now and i'm fighting a battle in my mind wether to continue being your little prisoner or not." I don't know if i'm going to finish this letter without crying because i can already feel my eyes starting to brim with tears.

"I'm so tired of all this and i think i'm done. I'm done with you being my 'Harry Styles' and i'm done being your 'princess'. I'm sorry. I'll start over again and i hope to move on soon. Don't wait for me cause i'm not coming back."

My heart sank and i can feel every fiber of my being getting smashed and torn into pieces. I suddenly felt weak, good thing i had pulled a chair beside me and settled. The tears that are brimming my eyes are now falling like the waters in the stream. Fuck. Is all managed to say. I can't lose her.

It took me not only seconds but minutes before i processed what i just read. I blink a few times hoping to myself that this is just another fucking dream, but it's not. When i finally had the energy to stand, i walked towards our walk-in-closet finding nothing left but only my clothes and stuff. She really left me. Anger filled my emotions as my fist connects with the mirror, making it shattered into pieces. I struggle while getting my phone out my pretty tight jeans' pocket and sensed a slight sting on my fist seeing blood all over it. Great.

I tried to call her again and again but it's just referring me to her voicemail. Fuck it. I gotta think. Where the hell could she be? I gradually started to make myself calm even when i want to just punch and throw every out. I needed to think. Punching the mirror didn't helped. So will if i just take my emotions control me. I thirstily drank a glass of water as an idea came up.

I know where she could be.