Chapter 4

Jasmine's POV

Beeeepbeeepbeeep
I was woken up again by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Ahhhhh. Now i'm starting to regret having it. But instead of wasting my precious time cursing and proclaiming about the stupid clock, i decided to just get off the bed and prepare breakfast. I already had a lot of bad days, now i'm not allowing anyone or anything ruin this day.

"Hmm, what do we have here"
I mutter to myself while opening the fridge. And since Harry and I are not fond of cooking, i'm glad that he's thoughtful enough to fill the fridge with ready-to-cooks and microvable foods. While looking for something to eat, my stomach groaled. That's when i realized i haven't eat my dinner last night. Guess i was too busy doing nothing. "Ahh, mac n cheese for breakfast, it is" Placing the food inside the microwave. As soon as it beeped, i decided to turn on the television. I think this is the perfect time for me to just lay in the couch all day watching some movies since I'm just alone and i think i have all the time in the world. Scanning from chanel to chanel, i have found the perfect show to watch. My favorite show. Ellen D'generes.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ONE DIRECTION!" Great, i almost forgot Harry told me yesterday they're having an interview today. Since it has been almost a year when i haven't seen the five, if it includes Zayn, i've decided to watch the show.

It's halfway now through the end of the show and i already finished my bowl of mac n cheese. Harold, purring in my lap. I had great laughs with how they would answer Ellen's questions. Gosh, these four really have a lot humor.

"Okay, so before this four handsome bid their goodbyes, i would like to ask Harry if he's still single or not? Did your new hair cut gave you goodluck with girls or..?" Ellen asked Harry teasingly, hugging his left arm.

This is it. This is technically the most torturing question. Looking at Harry's face, he looked stuck there for a moment. I'm quite sure, even he, doesn't know how to take the question.

Please Harry, not again...
i mutter to myself, almost a whisper.

Harry seemed to have the most difficult seconds of his life. But he gradually managed to smile and brush his now short hair up to his neck saying "I'm single"

// Hi guys this is my 2nd day since i published this and now i gained 16 viewers YAAAY :D :D

I'm still hoping you won't forgot to comment or vote :'(

I just want to let yall know that writing is my becoming my therapy! IT HELPS GUYSSS and i'm happy to write whether how much or less viewers and votes i will have. Hihihi

Also, Jasmine here is Adriana Lima bc WHY NOTTTT??? Adriana is soooo hotttt! But you know, you can always imagine who you prefer so youre free :))

Sorry for the long note. Love you all and have a nice day ahead!
Ina x