Chapter 3

Harry's POV

It has been proximately 30 minutes since me and the boys are sitting here backstage. "I'm getting bored here" Liam proclaimed, snitching some of the gummybears im eating. "I'm nervous" Niall added, which turns us to laugh at him. "What? It has been a year!" "I know what you feel, mate. I'm shaking too" Louis laughs. They must start rolling any minute by now. Minute after, we hear Ellen's voice greeting the audience and that is our cue to prepare ourselves to go to the stage.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ONE DIRECTION!" The audience clapped their hands while some girls are screaming their lungs out when Ellen called us. We said our hi's and hello's and finally made ourselves comfortable on the white sofa. I'm sitting next to Ellen. Beside me is Louis, Liam and Niall.
"Wow, we missed you! We haven't seen you in a year! How are you doing?" Asked Ellen. "Uh, great i guess." Niall all of a sudden replied. "We really took this opportunity to spend time with our loved ones and it was a great break, yeah. Now, we're back again and we're all excited" "Excited is close to being nervous, right?" Louis being sassy again. "How about you Harry, everybody is really amazed by your acting in Dunkirk. Can you invite them to watch the movie? When is it showing?" Finally Ellen asked the question. I am waiting impatiently to be asked about the movie. "Yeah, uh, i've read about the tweets and messages and it's heartwhelming. It's like, i never knew i could be such a great actor when i got drowned in the sea" Everyone in the studio laughed except me. Everyone knows i'm not the type of guy who laughs at his own joke. But its not even a joke. Well.. somehow.

The interview went pretty well and fast. Ellen asked us several questions about musics and etc. She let us read some hilarious tweets from fans. Now she's down to her last question for this interview. "Okay, so before this four handsome bid their goodbyes, i would like to ask Harry if he's still single or not? Did your new hair cut gave you goodluck with girls or..?" Ellen asked while hugging my arm, clearly not wanting me to find her question offensive. Well, it's not really offensive but what am i going to say? I'm quite sure Jasmine's watching at home. Ugh. This is the harderst question. I feel like seconds has already passed and i'm still here standing and smiling to the audience who i know are impatiently waiting for my answer. I scratched the back of my head and i finally made myself say "I'm single"

// Sooo guyyys how do you find my story? Is it boring? Interesting? Or whattt? :))

I think i have lots of grammar errors but i hope you still understand? Hihi and please please please comment something and vote! Thank you!

Ina <3