Chapter 1- School(I fail at titles)

Rin Pov

 The last thing that I remember I was laying in my bed, working on some Civics notes that were way past due. Anything to help my long standing C- in Civics. Next thing I know I was hearing a weird beeping sound in the distance. I woke up, covered with a blanket, all my Civics notes were all wrinkled beneath me from me sleeping on them. So much for that. Oh, Damn, I fell asleep. What time is it... I pick up my alarm clock and look at it 7:30... Wait!!!! 7:30!!!! I'm going to be late!! I pull the covers off of me and then spring out of bed. I look in the mirror Good my hair is still brown. I go over to my dresser. I pull open a drawer and look through it. I take out my school uniform. A white sailor top with a black collar and blue trim plus a blue ribbon that ties around the neck and a black skirt with blue trim at the bottom. Like everything else I own, it looks terrible on me. I put it on and then put on my loose socks and shoes. I go to the bathroom and bursh my hair so that it doesn't look like I have an afro and then I grab my book bag and run outside without breakfast. I'm going to be staving all day. I start running to my bus stop and then trip as soon as I got there. "Nice one, Midori"I mutter to myself.

  "It's not my fault!"Midori says in my head.

  "Whatever, you and I both know it is!"I say to her. I pull out a mirror and look in it. Ugh my hair and eyes are green!!!! Looks like i'm Midori today, great.

  "Rin!!! Riiiiin-chan, did you hear me???" a familiar voice said from behind me.

  I get up and dust off my skirt with my hands. I turn and look to where I heard my name called and I see a girl with vibrant pink hair put up in curly pigtails and sky blue eyes that at the moment are staring at me wondering what is wrong with me"Oh, hi Ichigo."I finally say.

  "I have been standing here this whole time and just now you choose to acknowledge me?"she asked with her hands on her hips.

  Yup, That's my best friend for you. She is and has always been Miss Popularity, yet she chooses to be friends with somebody as unknown as me... Yeah, it is kind of suspicous I guess but she is really nice once you get to know her. "S-Sorry, I kinda fell"I said.

  "Yeah, I noticed! I also noticed... Your hair is green!"she said.

  "Yeah... It is."I said. Crap, How am I going to get out of this one?The color of pickles"I add.

  "Pickles..."She said and then the bus's horn honked really loud. How long was it there and we didn't see it?

   "Pickles? Really, Midori?"I thought.

  "Whaaaat? Pickles are green!"Midori said, devensively.

  I rolled my eyes and get on the bus and sat in the back by Ichigo. "Wait... I left my Math homework at home!!! Noooo!!! Failure here I come!"I thought."I guess I'll turn it in late tomorrow..."

                                                                          Ichigo Pov

  I wake up to my alarm. It's two hours until the bus comes. Good I have just enough time to get ready! I pull the covers off of me and then walk over to the bathroom in my room. I take a shower and wash my hair. Can't go looking bad now can I? When I finish my shower I turn off the water and come out and wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of the bathroom and get the hair dryer off of my dresser, then plug it into my wall. I blow dry my hair. When my hair is all dry I walk back to the bathroom and get two pontail holders. I put my hair up in two high pigtails. Then I get two blue ribbons that look pretty with my pink hair and tie them in a bow around the ponytail holders. I curl my pigtails and smile. I'm so pretty. I go out of the bathroom again and walk over to my closet, I open it and get my school uniform out of it. My uniform looks great on me, like everything else! I apply my face creams and put on my makeup. Even mor beautiful! No guy is able to ignore me, every girl wants to be me! Walking back into me room, I go over to my nightstand. I pick up my special perfume and put some on. Not even the celebrities know about this perfume, my daddy made sure of that! I put on my loose socks and my school shoes. Grabing my designer book bag, I head downstairs to the kitchen. Like every morning, my breakfast is already waiting for me on the table. It's another gourmet meal made by my family's chef. I eat half of it and scrape the rest into the garbage. I don't feel like getting fat anytime soon. Then, I check the clock Woah time flies, its time to go. I walk to my bus stop and stand by a tree. A couple minutes Rin comes running down the sidewalk and tripped. Klutz. Wait did her hair just turn green? No... It probably was green before."Hey, Rin"I say.