Chapter four- Painful memories

Rin Pov

  "You don't remember?"Ichigo yells.

  "No..."I say What did I do to her?

  "I caught you! You were sleeping with my boyfriend!"She say angrilly.

  My eyes widen and I feel my whole body go numb with fear. Him... I remember him. How could I ever forget? Natsume..."Y-You have no idea what you are talking about"I say with a shaky voice. There goes all my time and efforts gone into forgeting about him.

 "Oh, I don't know what i'm talking about? Oh, realy?? Well as I see it, last summer, on my Birthday no less, I caught ou and MY boyfriend going at it! After he invited me over and everything! What did he pay you? What did you pay him? You're such a little slut!"Ichigo says.

  No! She is bringing th whole thing back! The whole memory back! I had finally forgotten, but now its all back! I cover my eyes with my hands because i'm about to cry. I don't want her to see me cry."N-No. You d-don't understand"I say

  I can hear the denention teacher coming down the hall. Wasn't Ichigo and Jon supossed to be in detention? Why did the teacher leave the room?

  Ichigo shove me a little bi as she starts walking away and smirks"Goodbye, whore"she whispered and then walked off down the hallways. I just stand there, trying to choke down the memory without bursting into tears or rage, or some strange mixture of the two. I'm staring at the spot thst Ichigo was standing in before she left and pretty soon the teacher is standing in that spot and I pop out of my spaced out glance.

  "What are you doing ere? Go home"he said with an unknowingly agressive tone. I just bow and then turn and head towards to front entrance. Natsume...

                                                                   ------

  It was two summers ago. Ichigo had a boyfriend and was with him for a couple months. She went on and on about how awesome or amazing he was. She was so happy to tell me that he was "the one". She wouldn't shutup about him and I learned that his name was Natsume.

  One day on Ichigo's birthday, Natsume called me an invited me over to plan a suprise for Ichigo. How did he have my number? OH well. Of course I accepted, It wasn't like I was planning for anything to go wrong.

  I walked to his house alone. I have to admit this seems a bit shady. I take a good look at his house. Its really old and falling apart... Like I said... Shady.

  I ring the doorvell and he opens almost right away."Hi"I said.

  "Hey, Rin. Come on in"he said.

  I step inside of his house and look around. The inside is as bad if not worse then the outside of his house! He hands me a roll of hot pink streamers and has a white roll in his hand."Help me hang theese up?"he asked.

  "Uh sure... but"I said and looked up at the ceiling. Its almost a foot out of my reach. I sigh.

  Natsume chuckles"You can stand on anything to reach."He says and starts hanging up streamers while standing on a stepping stool.

  I grab a chair and drag it around and using it to step on to hang up the streamers.

  When I finish I hop off of the chair and smile. Hey, I did pretty good! I look at Natsume's streamers and smiled"Good job!"I say.

  He smiled at me"Thanks, you did pretty good yourself"He said.

  He gets up"Follow me"He says. I nod and follow him into what seems like the kitchen. Theres a stove, microwave, an fridge, so it has to be a kitchen right? Then why is there carpet in this kitchen? I sigh. Whatever.