Chapter two-Misunderstandings

Rin Pov

  He looks around and then pulls me into a nearby door. He turns on the lights. Janitor's closet? Really? He shuts the door and turns to me, his face just mere inches away from my face. I blushed and his lips are only two inches away from mine, and i am so sure he is going to kiss me. Then he stops and just looks at me. Oh my god his one showing eye is such a pretty blue.

  "Your hair is pink now, and your eyes too!"he says like pink is the bestcolor in the world.

 "Momo!"I think. "P-Pink?"I say.

  "I-I'm sorry! Please, It's not my fault"Momo says in my head.

  "Yeah... I'm sorry Mo-chan"I think.

  "Yeah, pink!"he says.

  "W-Weird"I say even though I know perfectly well why this is happening.

  "I think its cute. Liek that girl Ichigo's hair."He said.

   I all of a sudden feel a sharp pain in my heart. I don't know why, but what he just said really hurt. But i'm in love with Yosuke so thats crazy... Right? I shoved him away from me and then ran out of the closet. I can't tell if he is following me or nt... But I don't care! I run to the girl's bathroom and lock myself in one of the stalls. I start to cry for some reason... Stupid eyes, there is no reason to cry. I wipe my eyes and for some reason I think of him with his face close inches away from mine. I feel myself blush and then I start to cry all over again. After awhile somebody walks in. Make that too people I hear two different voices. They are talking about something they can't believe. I only really hear the last thing one of them says"Yeah, Yosuke and I are officially a couple"a familiar voice said. She sounds exactly like... Ichigo. Ichigo!!!! She knows that I love him! I tell her all the time!!!!!!!! I wait until I hear them go into a stall and ten I go out and wash my hands. School bathrooms are so gross. I look up into the mirror in front of the sink i'm at. My hair and eyes are black. "Hello, Kuro"I think.

  "...Hi..."Kuro says in my head.

  Apearntly I sit there for longer than I realized because soon I hear a stall door opening and sure enough Ichigo walks out and sees me there. A tear rols down my cheek before I can stop it. Is it just me or is she smirking? I turn off the sink and dry my hands. I leave the bathroom as soon as I can and then realize something. I left my bookbag in the closet! I go back to the closet and find the door wide open, it is empty. No American, No bookbag. Great, I will have to go find him to get it back! Stupid American... Wait... I stop walking. I never got his name.

                                                  Ichigo Pov

  He holds my hand and then leads me out of the classroom to a different door and then opens it. I turn on the light and it turns out to be another classroom Romantic... Note the sarcasm. He shuts the door and walks over to the teacher's desk. I follow him over there and then he grabs me by the shoulders and pins me to the desk and he kisses me. He is a pretty good kisser. I'd say he is a 8 on a scal of 1-10. 10 being lightning lips and 1 being their lips have no groove. While we are making out he decides its a good idea to start to stick his hand in my skirt. I push him off of me"Uh, yeah I plan to wait for that"I say. Ew, expecially not with him.

  "Uh, mkay"He says clerly upset that he didn't get what he wanted.

  "So, Do you have a girlfriend?I ask him. Of coure I already know e doesn't and of course I know that he will ask me to be his girlfriend. I'm just smart like that.