Chaper three-Ichigo's plan

Rin's Pov

  He sighs"Okay"He says like he wants me to stop talking to him. I go back to my seat. What did I do? Is he mad at me for some reason? I did push him and run away the other day... I look down at the floor. All of a sudden somebody taps me on the shoulder. I turn around, I don't even get to see who it is and then they kiss me. I have no idea how to react to this? Who is this? Why are they kissing me? I'm so stunned I just sit there and let the person kiss me without pulling away. The bus comes to an abrubt stop and I go flying backwards onto the aisle floor. I look up to see the American boy with his face bright red. He extends his hand to help me up and I accept it and he helps me up. He hands me my bookbag.

  "Sorry..."He says covering the bottom of his red face with his hand. He brushes past me and starts walking away.

  I start walking after him and then we both are off the bus"Wait..."I say.

  "The name's Jon"He said without turning around and he continued to walk away.

  I stop walking. John. Well, John I'm not sorry.

                                                                           John Pov

  "Ditto"Jayce says in my head.

  I sigh and then look over at Rin. She is looking at the ground and her hair turned black. My god I suck. I get up and walk over to where she is sitting and  hen tap her shoulder. She turns around and then I kiss her. Wait, I kissed her?"Joey, why did you do that?"I think

  "Oh Don't tell me that you weren't thinking about it yourself!"Joey says in my head.

  I sigh. Hes right. All of a sudden the bus comes to a stop I start to fall but I put both my hands out in front of me and catch myself on two seats right across from each other. I stand up and then realize that Rin fell on the bus floor. I reach out my hand to help her up and she takes it. Her hands are so soft. I hand her, her bookbag and then I realize that her hair is pink. I didn't mean to kiss her, Joey. I was hoping to wait until later, thank you, but now I already did. I use my han to ciover my most likely red face. "I'm sorry..."I say and start walking off the bus. I said I was sorry, but for some reason it doesn't feel right. No, I don't think I am sorry. I'm sorry for not being sorry. When I'm off the bus, I hear Rin's little voice nehind me,"Wait..."she said

  Does she even know my name?"It's John"I say and speed walk away. I don't stop until I reach the boy's bathroom and I go in and quickly go into the first stall and lock the door. I kissed Rin. I touch m lips with my fingers. I don't know how long I sit there like that, zoned out and thinking about my lips against Rin's. Suddenly the final bell rings, signaling that class has started. Great nw I'm going to have to serve ANOTHER detention. Whatever, it is't like i was going to go to college anyways. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and back to class.

                                                                            Ichigo Pov

  Rin and that American dude are talking. Hm, he's cute, cuter than Yosuke. Rin goes back to her seat. Ha he sees the supidity and unfaithfulness in her, huh! No wait, he gets up and... KISSES HER? No, that isn't supossed to happen! I will make sure that is the last time! Once Rin and American boy get off the buss I give Yosuke the dumps and get off the bus myself. Mr. American you will be mine! Yosuke comes off the bus looking like he is going to try and talk to me so I hurry away. How cute, he wants me back. Like every other single boy. I brush the stray hair back behind my ear. Have to look perfect. I walk by the guy's bathoom just in time to see Mr. American walk into it in wha seems to be a hurry. He probably has to thow up. He didn't see me so I wait next to the bathroom door.